Release date: July 5, 2021
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £30.00
Note: Matte finish

81r9jY9Mj6S._AC_SX522_.jpg

7175xSUshRS._AC_SX522_.jpg

81eNkodtcxS._AC_SX522_.jpg

Last edited:
Does “Amazon exclusive” mean that no other UK store will have a steelbook for this movie or is it just this art that’s exclusive?

looks like both.
but I suppose we won’t know about art until all are released in different territories

Reactions: mkdfan
This just arrived nice and early but I’ll be honest it’s a real sh!t steel. Obviously matte as expected but it’s incredibly streaky which never works well on black.
incredibly boring steelbook.
might even send it back

This just arrived nice and early but I’ll be honest it’s a real sh!t steel. Obviously matte as expected but it’s incredibly streaky which never works well on black.
incredibly boring steelbook.
might even send it back
Glad they hadn't dispatched mine yet. Just cancelled it, but might reconsider picking it up if the price drops.

Reactions: Flloydo
Glad they hadn't dispatched mine yet. Just cancelled it, but might reconsider picking it up if the price drops.

I’m going to wait and see what the other version turns out like with the other artwork. This one is a shame. Plus it’s quite boring art anyway. I like the front but it’s boring in hand

Reactions: Noodles
I’m going to wait and see what the other version turns out like with the other artwork. This one is a shame. Plus it’s quite boring art anyway. I like the front but it’s boring in hand
I'm expecting those will be matte also, but obviously hoping I'm proven wrong!

Reactions: Flloydo
What to do - going with matte or with US glossy and having high risk of getting case dented/spine slashed etc.
I'm still waiting for dispatch and will go with matte.
Will probably buy OC when it'll be released.

Good luck having dented/slashed and smh along steelbook. I don't see anything wrong with this steelbook. Looks cool and artwork different from WWA.
Can't wait to get it. :)

amazon has lost my copy...it was dispatched friday and no tracking updates since then. normally I get email to say its delayed until next day but no emails yesterday or today.
spoke to CS and they just said need to wait until 6th and then I will get refund if not arrived!

• Wow
Reactions: djjez83
amazon has lost my copy...it was dispatched friday and no tracking updates since then. normally I get email to say its delayed until next day but no emails yesterday or today.
spoke to CS and they just said need to wait until 6th and then I will get refund if not arrived!

You sure it was lost? Maybe you'll still get it. Sometimes tracking just isn't updates as it should be. Hope this is case with you.