NB | Canada
Release date: July 13, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

Mortal Kombat overview 1500.jpg

Mortal Kombat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got this email

Thank you for your recent pre-order of a Mortal Kombat (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) (2021).

We'd love to get this to you as soon as possible, however due to continuing inventory delays, your order might take a little longer to arrive (check your Order Status pageto see the latest delivery details).

We're sorry about this, and we want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving. We'll send you another email when your order has shipped.

To make it up to you, we’d like to offer you a $10.00 eCertificate. You can use this eCertificate amount towards the purchase of almost anything on BestBuy.ca.*

Reactions: Stygian
Got this email

Thank you for your recent pre-order of a Mortal Kombat (English) (SteelBook) (Only at Best Buy) (4K Ultra HD) (Blu-ray Combo) (2021).

We'd love to get this to you as soon as possible, however due to continuing inventory delays, your order might take a little longer to arrive (check your Order Status pageto see the latest delivery details).

We're sorry about this, and we want you to know we're doing everything we can to get your order moving. We'll send you another email when your order has shipped.

To make it up to you, we’d like to offer you a $10.00 eCertificate. You can use this eCertificate amount towards the purchase of almost anything on BestBuy.ca.*
Same happened with FF 20th Anniversary, but got the steelbook from them anyway. Hopefully, no cancellations.

Cheers!

my order is not cancel, still alive, I was thinking with the 10$ they cancel it but its only because they tell us the steel will be late so nice finally Nice move from Best Buy

Sort of off topic, but anyone know if there is a difference of finish on this steelbook between the EU and US/CA?

I ordered the Italian steelbook. Saw, a video of the Best Buy one and it looked kinda shiny. Hopefully EU doesn't get matte again like Last Action Hero.....

Looks like Best Buy is finally getting ready to process the orders. I just noticed a PayPal "temporary authorization" for my order.

Reactions: Leprekon
I just received a shipping notification for my Mortal Kombat SteelBook order from Best Buy.

Hopefully everybody receives their notification soon as well.