Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: July 13, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy CA
Price: CAD $44.99

Mortal Kombat overview 1500.jpg

Mortal Kombat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

One has a very faint spine slash under the shrink-wrap. Another copy has a couple of thin crease type dents on the front.

The others look fine from what I can see through the shrink-wrap but there isn't much to see since the J-card covers parts of the front of the SteelBook at the top and bottom instead of just the top.

One has a very faint spine slash under the shrink-wrap. Another copy has a couple of thin crease type dents on the front.

The others look fine from what I can see through the shrink-wrap but there isn't much to see since the J-card covers parts of the front of the SteelBook at the top and bottom instead of just the top.
Gloss Finish???

So 2/4 so far. I ordered 2 so I hopefully I’m good lol.

Reactions: Stygian
I must have horseshoes up my butt cause I finally got a mint copy after a longtime of not buying any steelbooks with ordering 2 copies. Anyone looking for a copy in York Region area before I return mine. It looks mint from what I can tell except think there’s a tiny piece of plastic in the crack of the spine from the plastic inside case.

Reactions: Stygian