Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
3.25 star(s) Rating: 3.25/5 8 Votes
Title: Mortal Kombat

Genre: Fantasy, Action, Adventure

Director: Simon McQuoid

Cast: Joel Edgerton

Release: 2021-23-04

Plot: Plot unknown. Feature film based on the popular video game.

The visuals looks AMAZING!!! Incredible to see the difference with the original.
Now... can they make a great story...?

Damn, this looks awesome! Was never really into the games (grew up playing Street Fighter instead), so honestly didn't have much interest in this until seeing the trailer.

I was the same, I vividly remember the Street Fighter characters and only have very feint memories of the Mortal Kombat ones. IGN have just put up this vid that helps though

Reactions: Noodles
watched the trailer multiple times now. i'm so hyped right now and cant wait to watch the movie.

Oh hell yeah MK FTW :cool: so fkn in for this is as it’s going to be brutal but where’s Johnny :naughty::giggle:

1613821246099.gif

• Haha
Reactions: tha_lunatic
I love this movie and characters. I remember when i got SNES and was playing MK3 like crazy there.
When first movie came out i was hyped - loved it, especially all characters, sequel well, i liked it, but this one by the looks of it definitely looks most promising out of all of them.
I just hope that it'll do justice to the franchise!

I'm so pumped for this! :OMG: :woot::wow:
And this soundtrack list is also revealing couple of fights - incl potential endfight.

I thought this was hitting HBO tomorrow so I jumped on HBO real quick and this isn't going to start streaming until the 23rd, not the 16th. Just so you all know, the release date in the OP is wrong, I don't know where the date for the 16th came from because even TMDb has it for the 23rd.

OP Updated

Reactions: vexred