Multi Mortal Kombat: The 30th Anniversary Ultimate Bundle

Sep 21, 2021
Amazon UK: PS5, Xbox

The Mortal Kombat: The 30th Anniversary Ultimate Bundle [Amazon Exclusive Steelbook] includes Mortal Kombat 11 Ultimate and Mortal Kombat (2021) film in 4K Ultra HD, housed in an exclusive Steelbook.

81IO-tdWwuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Thanks for posting this. I actually noticed this first on Reddit Steelbooks, but this was a good reminder to order it.
Quite satisfied IMO, I shipped stateside and they gave me 5 euros off so just 37 Euros total so a smidgen under $40 for both the movie and game in a LIMITED Edition steelbook ain't bad!
I'm really into the animated MK Legends, and so flippin stoked for this holiday new release!!

@Flloydo Forgot to tag you in this before. Know you enjoyed the film too, and this steel has the best artwork IMO. As for the game, can just sell it and make some money back ;)
it would be the exact opposite for me hah

edit: ah man i just realized the steelbook doesnt make any sense for the game and i hated the movie lol.. yet another thoroughly thought out purchase from me

• Haha
Reactions: Thoth
You're keeping it? Or do you mean no one would want to buy it?
nah i meant i would sell the movie and keep the game but that doesnt make any sense with that steel art lol.. see edit

i guess ill just keep it sealed whatever.. probably sell it off eventually

Reactions: Noodles
nah i meant i would sell the movie and keep the game but that doesnt make any sense with that steel art lol.. see edit

i guess ill just keep it sealed whatever.. probably sell it off eventually
Ohh gotcha. If shipping from Germany were cheap enough then I would've bought your steel. I'm sure someone else out there will be interested in it anyway.

Reactions: hatredhorror
@Flloydo Forgot to tag you in this before. Know you enjoyed the film too, and this steel has the best artwork IMO. As for the game, can just sell it and make some money back ;)
Wait wtf!!!! I didn’t know this was coming out!

Yeah the steel is awesome! And £29.99 for a game? I’m so confused. Let me know what it’s like when it arrives. If it’s gloss I’ll get it and sell my original copy and the game

Reactions: Noodles
Wait wtf!!!! I didn’t know this was coming out!

Yeah the steel is awesome! And £29.99 for a game? I’m so confused. Let me know what it’s like when it arrives. If it’s gloss I’ll get it and sell my original copy and the game
Yeah, mental deal... 4K movie AND a PS5 game for £30. Would usually pay that for the steel alone! Hopefully it's gloss of course, but I don't mind if not, since the other MK steels are matte, but this has the better art.

Yeah, mental deal... 4K movie AND a PS5 game for £30. Would usually pay that for the steel alone! Hopefully it's gloss of course, but I don't mind if not, since the other MK steels are matte, but this has the better art.
Just let me know when it arrives please. Send me a video.

Because I’ll need to see if it’s worth selling my original steel and game for £15 each