• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mobius387

beer snob
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Ok boys and girls, the first day of 2010 is in the books, which means you have had plenty of time to decide which games are you anticipating the most.

So let us know, which game are you looking forward to the most?

I voted FF13 because i'm a HUGE fan of the franchise... but i'm almost as equally excited about White Knight Chronicles.

yah im very excited about those two as well jef, but i think im more excited about versus so i didnt pick XIII.

also, it kind of sucks that we get two huge RPG's released within a month of each other when its been a loooong time since i played a good one (i think valkyria chronicles was the last i played).

yah im very excited about those two as well jef, but i think im more excited about versus so i didnt pick XIII.

also, it kind of sucks that we get two huge RPG's released within a month of each other when its been a loooong time since i played a good one (i think valkyria chronicles was the last i played).

yeah. I played WKC at comic con and it felt more like a FF game than FF13 (from what I hear)... so i'm excited about that. I'll get vs when it comes out. I have ALL the ff games on disc (even 11, though i've never played it).

Dang Big Rick I think you just stabbed Glenn Bob in the back with those comments, LOL

For me right now looking forward to God of War III and BBBC 2 (although I've been getting spanked in the beta)

believe it or not im only going to get two games until the summer (at least thats what i tell my wife):

bioshock 2 and BFBC 2

my birthday is in may so ill wait to ask for GOW3 and FFXIII then. i barely had enough time to fully appreciate playing 3 games this semester, so i think if i cut it down to 2 it'll be perfect.

besides, ive waited long enough for FFXIII that i can wait another 2 months, and im not as in to the GOW games as some of the others coming out this year so i can wait on that one as well.

of course, i say that now, but when all you freaks are playing and talking about these games, it might be hard to stay true to my word...