Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Mother! (2017)

Genre: Horror, Drama, Mystery, Thriller

Director: Darren Aronofsky

Cast: Jennifer Lawrence, Javier Bardem, Ed Harris, Michelle Pfeiffer, Domhnall Gleeson, Brian Gleeson, Kristen Wiig, Jovan Adepo, Stephen McHattie, Cristina Rosato, Patricia Summersett, Xiao Sun, Marcia Jean Kurtz, Hamza Haq, Gregg Bello, Stanley B. Herman, Sabrina Campilii, Amanda Chiu, Eric Davis, Raphael Grosz-Harvey, Emily Hampshire, Abraham Aronofsky, Luis Oliva, Stephanie Ng Wan, Ambrosio De Luca, Arthur Holden, Henry Kwok, Alexander Bisping, Koumba Ball, Robert Higden, Elizabeth Neale, Scott Humphrey, Anton Koval, Carolyn Fe, Pierre Simpson, Mylene Savoie, Gitz Crazyboy, Shaun O'Hagan, Mizinga Mwinga, Genti Bejko, Andreas Apergis, Julianne Jain, Julien Irwin Dupuy, Bronwen Mantel, Amanda Warren, Mason Franklin, Laurence Leboeuf, Sarah-Jeanne Labrosse, Mercedes Leggett, Alain Chanoine, Deena Aziz, Chloë Bellande, Adam Bernett, Izabela Dąbrowska, Bineyam Girma, Hamza Haq, Oliver Koomsatira, Vitali Makarov, Danny MAlin, Serge Martineau, Fred Nguyen, Daniela Sandiford, Xiao Sun, Nathaly Thibault, Melissa Toussaint, Kimberly Laferriere

Release: 2017-09-13

Runtime: 115

Plot: A couple's relationship is tested when uninvited guests arrive at their home, disrupting their tranquil existence.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Poster :photo:

mother-poster.jpg

• Thanks
I thought there was already a thread for this. I see that poster months ago and thought it was from on here, maybe it was when I read about her and aronofsky in a relationship.

Anyway this looks great. Really want to see this

Love that poster too

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
I thought there was already a thread for this. I see that poster months ago and thought it was from on here, maybe it was when I read about her and aronofsky in a relationship.

Anyway this looks great. Really want to see this

Love that poster too
@Flloydo Maybe there is a thread :dunno:, I just couldn't find it! :emb: @Drum18, @kaw, and @Noodles Can you Ninjas help?

• Thanks
@Flloydo Maybe there is a thread :dunno:, I just couldn't find it! :emb: @Drum18, @kaw, and @Noodles Can you Ninjas help?

I think I see the poster elsewhere and where I see it a few months back I just assumed it was on here when I you posted it today.

I don't think there is another thread mate. I can't find one

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007

I think I see the poster elsewhere and where I see it a few months back I just assumed it was on here when I you posted it today.

I don't think there is another thread mate. I can't find one

Yeah I don't think there is another thread. I remember seeing the poster as well but I don't think anything was posted on here.

• Thanks
Yeah I don't think there is another thread. I remember seeing the poster as well but I don't think anything was posted on here.

It's all coming back to me now, I remember reading about her and aronofsky as a couple and read the reason why was because of this film and they had the poster for it

Side note... WHAT IS THIS MOVIE!!!??? Hahaha

Ha I don't know but the poster and small teaser has me massively Intrigued

Love black swan so I'm hoping its on a similar wave length of psychological horror

• Thanks
Reactions: kaw
Oh my god is this film is awful, just got back from seeing it and what a load of rubbish. Can't fault the actors themselves they were the films only redeeming quality but the rest of it urgh

Oh my god is this film is awful, just got back from seeing it and what a load of rubbish. Can't fault the actors themselves they were the films only redeeming quality but the rest of it urgh

Couldn't disagree more..
I saw it this afternoon and it was f'ing INCREDIBLE.. #1 film of the year so far for me

This is the weirdest, strangest and craziest film I’ve seen this year

Can’t work out if I really loved it or found it just ok and loved/ appreciated the film with how it was shot and the actors performances but it’s intense as **** and kept me gripped throughout but at the same time everything going over my head (until the end)

Performances are excellent, the camera constantly following Lawrence around makes it extremely intense, the visuals and set pieces are highly detailed and choreography of certain scenes are a spectacle you get lost in but it has the most grim final act that I still can’t believe I witnessed and still quite shocked thinking about it

• Thanks
Reactions: steelbookz4eva
I finally saw this movie today. I'm a huge Arnofsky fan but this fell a bit short for me.

I don't know maybe I'll give it a re-watch. It did take me a few watches for the Fountain to grow on me but it'll never come close to Requiem, Black Swan, or the Wrestler.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database