Movie Trivia~!!!

Looks like my question has put a screaming HALT to the thread, haha. So Ima gonna tell you that there were three F13 flicks that Jason was not the killer. The one everyone knows is the first friday movie where Jasons Mother is seeking revenge on the councellors blaming them for the death of her son. The second was Part 5 (The New Beginning) which was kind of a mystery to find out who was doing the killing so I will not spoil and tell you who in case some people would like to see it someday. Jason was in this flick but did not do the killing. there were some flash backs of jason or something but if you need to know when the imposter is wearing the mask, it's the mask with the blue stripes, not red (another bit of trivia that alot do not know). The third was Part 9. Some may consider this to still be jason but i do not. His soul jumps from person to person and does the killing from another body.

Last edited:
The eight Blu-ray titles scheduled for release on June 20 are 50 First Dates, The Fifth Element, Hitch, House of Flying Daggers, A Knight's Tale, The Last Waltz, Resident Evil Apocalypse and xXx.

Movies that actually were released on June 20th were:

Hitch, 5th element, XXX, house of flying daggers, underworld evolution, 50 first dates, and terminator.