Movie Trivia~!!!

What is Titanic?

Name of this Bond film that was also the code name of a contingency plan that the Allies devised in the event of a Nazi invasion of Spain?

Last edited:
smartypants :squint: Now anwser my ?...

Name of this Bond film that was also the code name of a contingency plan that the Allies devised in the event of a Nazi invasion of Spain?

smartypants :squint: Now anwser my ?...

goldeneye!

The Movie Aliens stars Bill Paxton (hudson), Lance Henrickson (Bishop) and Jenette Goldstien (Vasquez). what other 80's horror movie did they all star in as well?

makes me wonder if wreck knows the correct answer :p

That was my answer, I read it when posting about the collectords edition coming out and figured it could start a cool thread and confuse people as titanic was most revenue. I guess tickets were cheap back in 1939 :p

That was my answer, I read it when posting about the collectords edition coming out and figured it could start a cool thread and confuse people as titanic was most revenue. I guess tickets were cheap back in 1939 :p

there's always "cheating" and going with inflation added in. still makes gone with the wind number one :D

Its not Arnold!!!! HINT: he was also in Commando......:D

1st Terminator, 2nd Predator, and 1st Alien... that's all the hints Im dropping....LOL

Last edited:
Its not Arnold!!!! HINT: he was also in Commando......:D

1st Terminator, 2nd Predator, and 1st Alien... that's all the hints Im dropping....LOL

Well I think you are talking about Bill Paxton BUT he was NOT in the 1st Alien flick, he was in the second.

How many Friday the 13th movies are there that Jason Voorhees is NOT the killer.

Last edited: