Horror Chat Movies not for the faint of heart (or Digitalbabe)

Ricker

Special Projects
Premium Supporter
Aug 24, 2011
Buxton Maine
Whats the most disgusting, worst or just plain wrong movie you have ever seen? I thought Feed was one of the most disgusting, but I liked it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 293
The most disgusting horror movie? Probably A Serbian Film, well if it technically was a horror movie, or various Japanese horror films I've seen.

The most disgusting horror movie as in being incredibly tasteless and horrible? The Human Centipede series or The Woman.

Reactions: Ricker
Hostel the gore was far to much for the plot . It was just masochistic shite .

@Paperinukke

I carn't even think of giving those 2 a watch . No I dont belive In censorship however something like those needs some kind of control . Fixation can twist if a person is inclined to disregard life .

I know of kids in my boys year he is 12 watch the films that I would never dream of watching myself .

His main idea of profession when he grows up is a drug dealing Serial killer .

Hostel the gore was far to much for the plot . It was just masochistic shite .

@Paperinukke

I carn't even think of giving those 2 a watch . No I dont belive In censorship however something like those needs some kind of control . Fixation can twist if a person is inclined to disregard life .

I know of kids in my boys year he is 12 watch the films that I would never dream of watching myself .

His main idea of profession when he grows up is a drug dealing Serial killer .
When I was watching The Human Centipedes there were many parts when I just wanted to stop, I don't mind gore but when they try to provoke the viewer just for the sake of it... It's pathetic and purposeless, like making a tasteless bad movie only so you can say:"Haha! I bet I got you disturbed! Gotcha!". That's disgraceful to the whole movie industry.

And the thing with The Woman is almost the same, the filmmakers think that the movie is hilarious and clever, but it definitely isn't. Many movies don't offend me, The Woman did. No one should ever watch it.

• Informative
Reactions: Scary Hair
When I was watching The Human Centipedes there were many parts when I just wanted to stop, I don't mind gore but when they try to provoke the viewer just for the sake of it... It's pathetic and purposeless, like making a tasteless bad movie only so you can say:"Haha! I bet I got you disturbed! Gotcha!". That's disgraceful to the whole movie industry.

And the thing with The Woman is almost the same, the filmmakers think that the movie is hilarious and clever, but it definitely isn't. Many movies don't offend me, The Woman did. No one should ever watch it.

I must be totally demented as I really liked both films

Uncensored Cannibal Holocaust is unnecessary due to the animal cruelty, the rare occasion when a censored movie is better. Bad Taste or Braindead for over the top gore, any number of Japanese movies will turn your stomach, never seen the Guinea Pig movies but they'll certainly make you vomit in disgust. Then there's Nekromantik 1 and 2....

Can you tell me why you liked them, I'm interested! :D

Human Centipede I had only heard about, so I went on ebay to purchase the DVD (prior to me owning a blu-ray player) While I was waiting for it to arrive, my mind was conjuring all sorts of graphic things I was going to see. I was a little apprehensive to watch it, but was not as bad as my mind had perceived, and I liked how it was medically accurate which made it more creepy. The Woman I just thought it was an interesting take on a torture film.

Reactions: Paperinukke
Whats the most disgusting, worst or just plain wrong movie you have ever seen? I thought Feed was one of the most disgusting, but I liked it.

The most disgusting horror movie? Probably A Serbian Film, well if it technically was a horror movie, or various Japanese horror films I've seen.

The most disgusting horror movie as in being incredibly tasteless and horrible? The Human Centipede series or The Woman.
@Ricker LOL! :rofl: Love the Thread title! :D

And same here, FEED and The Human Centipede are my picks. Those 2 films absolutely disturbed the hell out of me! :ohno: :sick: :vomit: @Paperinukke But I've yet to watch 'The Woman'. What's that about?
I must be totally demented as I really liked both films
YES! VERY demented! :cautious:

@Ricker LOL! :rofl: Love the Thread title! :D

And same here, FEED and The Human Centipede are my picks. Those 2 films absolutely disturbed the hell out of me! :ohno: :sick: :vomit: @Paperinukke But I've yet to watch 'The Woman'. What's that about?

YES! VERY demented! :cautious:
The Woman is about a savage woman who lives in a forest and is later captured by a family dad because why not. Almost every character in it is somewhat mentally ill or they at least act like it. Everything is happening only because the dad is a psychopath. If that got you interested you should watch it. :D But I wouldn't recommend it, for me the movie is unreviewable. I bet saying that only makes you want to watch it more. :LOL:

• Helpful Post
The Woman is one of my favorite horror films. Why were you offended by it? The way you describe it doesn't make it sound any worse than many horror films.

A Serbian Film, Men Behind the Sun, Cannibal Holocaust, Dead Alive, and August Underground made me nauseous or shaken the first time I saw them. I took a break during August Underground because I felt queasy. Taxidermia is the most digusting - so much vomiting in that film!

Other extreme films: Salo, Martyrs, Inside, Saw III

• Helpful Post
Guinea Pig: Flower of Flesh and Blood! - While the effects look fake its still a quite stomach churning flick!
August Underground's Mordum - Mainly for the sexual violence.
Men Behind The Sun - Gore-tastic! Based on true events rumour has it!
Gutterballs

• Helpful Post
I got something for ya´ll

philosophy of a knife ( Russian-American Horror Film , It covers the Japanese Army's Unit 731 )
eden lake
Inside
The Collector
Adam Chaplin
frontieres
Grotesque
Rigor Mortis
Cross Bearer

real nasty ********

• Helpful Post
I got something for ya´ll

philosophy of a knife ( Russian-American Horror Film , It covers the Japanese Army's Unit 731 )
eden lake
Inside
The Collector
Adam Chaplin
frontieres
Grotesque
Rigor Mortis
Cross Bearer

real nasty ********

Have you seen the notorious Unit 731 film Men Behind the Sun? It's not great but Philosophy of a Knife makes it look like a masterpiece. I tried watching it but turned it off, not because it was offensive but because it was irritating.

I agree with Eden Lake and Inside.

I personally would not put films like Eden Lake and collector in same category as men behind the sun or August underground. Very different and imo latter much more gory and exploitive.

Have you seen the notorious Unit 731 film Men Behind the Sun? It's not great but Philosophy of a Knife makes it look like a masterpiece. I tried watching it but turned it off, not because it was offensive but because it was irritating.

I agree with Eden Lake and Inside.

Philosophy of a Knife is one or maybe the toughest movie that I know.It´s a half documentary consisting of Archival Interviews with torture scenes from the Unit 731.
The running time goes over 4 hrs and the audio-visual content demands a lot of to the audience. The absolutely disturbing images that border on freight in combination with the soundtrack, creates a nightmarish atmosphere and I think there isn´t anybody who might get through all of it. me including

I guess, Andrey Iskanov was not very impressed by the adaptation of Behind the Sun (trilogy) from the 80´s .So he wanted to create something more disturbing.

So please don´t get me wrong, I don´t recommend it. It´s an undergrond film for underground hardcore horror fans and it has it´s raison d´être.

Last edited: