Purchase:
KimchiDVD
KSteelbook
Release: April 16, 2015 (LIVE!)
Price: $30.99
Notes:

MRNOBODY.jpg

1.jpg 2.jpg

Announced today on The Blu Collection Facebook page.
Mr. Nobody.jpg

Scheduled for release TBA 2014.

More info to come!

attachment.php

About MR. NOBODY:
A boy stands on a station platform as a train is about to leave. Should he go with his mother or stay with his father? Infinite possibilities arise from this decision. As long as he doesn't choose, anything is possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Capture d’écran 2015-04-02 à 15.04.14.png

Quick question, gang: which one would you choose between Small Packet and K packet? (for two items, 400g+350g)

That's new from the last time I ordered on Kimchi... or maybe it appears because for once, I'm ordering two items at the same time.

Is there a big difference between these two shipping modes? Because up until now I thought Small Packet and K Packet were the same thing. Which one is the best?

View attachment 151437

Quick question, gang: which one would you choose between Small Packet and K packet? (for two items, 400g+350g)

That's new from the last time I ordered on Kimchi... or maybe it appears because for once, I'm ordering two items at the same time.

Is there a big difference between these two shipping modes? Because up until now I thought Small Packet and K Packet were the same thing. Which one is the best?
I've always chosen the cheapest option. But with this I'm also wondering the difference. May be there's no tracking with Small packet?

Reactions: Bunk
View attachment 151437

I've chosen small packet the last time I ordered from kimchi and it was good enough, didn't see much difference between small and K, it was a small box and the item was covered with bubble wrap, so I took the same option today, don't know about the tracking, and don't care either.

• Informative
Reactions: Bunk
Not particularly impressed with the artwork. Soo many possibilities for this and the one they chose is dissapoiting.

Btw - for those asking above, Small Packet does not have tracking but K-Packet does. I always shell out a bit extra just to be safe.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing and Bunk