Release date: November 10, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CAD $46.99

m2232551.jpg

m2232551_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Just checked Best Buy's site and it looks like all Mulan Blu-ray, 4K, DVD and SteelBook listings have been removed for the live action and animated film as well.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Leafs17

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I gave up on the Disney steels as well. To expensive for movies I can watch on Disney+. And I'll probably only watch them once.

I hear you. I barely buy steelbooks anymore, either. Most of my disposable income goes to my vinyl record collection these days. Never left it, but have a nice setup now. Can at least listen to music in the background whereas a movie requires your attention for the most part.

Cheers!

Feb 26, 2015
Am I the only one that my order still not shipped ?

I placed an order back when they first came online, then were taken off, and now I can't locate my order anywhere with no shipping notification. I have no idea what's going on. They are sold out so it's not like I can place another order. This has happened before through Best Buy.

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I placed an order back when they first came online, then were taken off, and now I can't locate my order anywhere with no shipping notification. I have no idea what's going on. They are sold out so it's not like I can place another order. This has happened before through Best Buy.

My order has shipped and have 3 copies coming. One is yours provided I don't get any damaged copies.

Cheers!

Jul 20, 2016
Canada
I see that both Mulan SteelBooks listings are gone from best Buy's website again. I noticed that it sold out the day before release day.

I wonder if it will come back like all past Disney titles have or if this is a new trend where they decided to limit the release so they don't have stock still sitting around a year later.