May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 10, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: CAD $46.99

m2232551.jpg

m2232551_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked Best Buy's site and it looks like all Mulan Blu-ray, 4K, DVD and SteelBook listings have been removed for the live action and animated film as well.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Leafs17
I gave up on the Disney steels as well. To expensive for movies I can watch on Disney+. And I'll probably only watch them once.

I hear you. I barely buy steelbooks anymore, either. Most of my disposable income goes to my vinyl record collection these days. Never left it, but have a nice setup now. Can at least listen to music in the background whereas a movie requires your attention for the most part.

Cheers!

I'm thinking the release of all physical formats of Mulan might be delayed in North America.

There still aren't any listings on the Best Buy or Amazon websites.

Reactions: Shadow of Light
Am I the only one that my order still not shipped ?

I placed an order back when they first came online, then were taken off, and now I can't locate my order anywhere with no shipping notification. I have no idea what's going on. They are sold out so it's not like I can place another order. This has happened before through Best Buy.

I placed an order back when they first came online, then were taken off, and now I can't locate my order anywhere with no shipping notification. I have no idea what's going on. They are sold out so it's not like I can place another order. This has happened before through Best Buy.

My order has shipped and have 3 copies coming. One is yours provided I don't get any damaged copies.

Cheers!

I see that both Mulan SteelBooks listings are gone from best Buy's website again. I noticed that it sold out the day before release day.

I wonder if it will come back like all past Disney titles have or if this is a new trend where they decided to limit the release so they don't have stock still sitting around a year later.