tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
PRICE: $23.95
ORDER: Currently Only Available Through Disney Movie Club

1342030_1342031.jpg

They are right :D
Do you guys get this offer in CA too? Someone on FB is looking for this and willing to trade Disney Futureshop/Best Buy steelbooks for them..........he's in Canada too, so if you can hook him up; it's a great trade offer ;)
According to tridon yes, we should have it. But I'm not part of Disney movie club (n)

According to tridon yes, we should have it. But I'm not part of Disney movie club (n)
That sucks, you NEED to join DMC lol (unless you already have enough disney blus) because after you become VIP, they do offer some great discounts on new releases. And I think it's is exclusive to DMC for a period of time, then it becomes available everywhere else, just like Aladdin II/III.
But anyway, if you want these, let me know, as always :D

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlienKing
That sucks, you NEED to join DMC lol (unless you already have enough disney blus) because after you become VIP, they do offer some great discounts on new releases. And I think it's is exclusive to DMC for a period of time, then it becomes available everywhere else, just like Aladdin II/III.
But anyway, if you want these, let me know, as always :D

Aladdin II/III isn't available anywhere else as of now. And the listing on the DMC page states it as a DMC Exclusive.

Does this version contain the same 3-disc as the previous release?

Unfortunately not. That release was 3 discs because it included Mulan II as well. This new one is the first film only.