Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
3.50 star(s) Rating: 3.50/5 2 Votes
Title: Mulan

Genre: Adventure, Drama, Family

Director: Niki Caro

Cast: Liu Yifei, Donnie Yen, Gong Li, Jet Li, Utkarsh Ambudkar, Ron Yuan, Susana Tang, Jason Scott Lee, Chum Ehelepola

Release: 2020-03-27

Plot: A young Chinese maiden disguises herself as a warrior in order to save her father. A live-action feature film based on Disney's MULAN.

Attachments

• Mulan_Poster.jpg
    Mulan_Poster.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 2,080
I’m so tempted to try out premier access even though it doesn’t seem like this will be better than the original. I kind of just want to watch something new, though I would pay to watch every Disney release this way.

Watched this last night and really enjoyed the film, definitely was worth the wait even with the god knows how many delays this film had!

Compared to the animated film, this is a very different film compared to other Disney live action adaptations. They went for a different route with this one, definitely not a cookie cutter but there’s some nice references to the animated film in this.

I will say whilst I watched the film, it didn’t feel like a Disney film at all and more like a Chinese film which I’m totally okay with!

Personally I feel this was definitely worth the £20 and I’ll definitely be picking up premiums for this film without a doubt!

Watched this over the weekend. Really liked it!
Such a shame it wont ever be in theaters.

Who knows? Maybe somewhere down the line they will release an extended version or "special edition" for a limited time to theatres so people will get a chance to see it on the big screen if they want.

Reactions: kaw