Slipbox Mulholland Dr. (Blu-ray Slipbox w/ Scanavo Case) [Korea]

Mar 17, 2014
Release date: April 13, 2016
Purchase link: Novamedia
Price: $26.99
Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 00.01.39.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 00.01.19.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely gutted. This was supposed to arrive for me today, except they accidentally sent me No Escape instead...

Contacted Nova, so hopefully it'll get sorted out soon.

Absolutely gutted. This was supposed to arrive for me today, except they accidentally sent me No Escape instead...

Contacted Nova, so hopefully it'll get sorted out soon.

It's still in stock, should be no issue to send you the correct order. They might ask you to send No Escape back and refund you the return shipping cost. Good luck :)

Got this from last year's Winter Festival Sale. It arrived yesterday, together with Miss Sloane.
Because all previous images/videos have vanished, here's a new set of pics:

01.jpg 02.jpg

Holofoil overload! But it works really nice on this slip. :)

03.jpg 04.jpg

The title is nicely embossed, both on the front and on the spine.

05.jpg

Even though the slipbox and the Blu-Ray state it's Region A locked, it's also playing on my Region B player. I suppose it would also work on Region C devices.

06.jpg 07.jpg 08.jpg

There're absolutely no bonus items.

Unfortunately, the slipbox has a lot of scratches like these:

09.jpg 10.jpg

There're many more, these are just two examples. I guess I'll have to ask Nova for a replacement, although I believe the high gloss finish of the slipbox is just prone to attract scratches.

My verdict: Even though the slip's really nice with all the holofoil, I wouldn't want to pay full price for it. If you're interested, wait for the next sale. I'm sure it will last until then.

Looks great, but I can't find confirmation on the transfer/extras. Also, Criterion's release itself has been surpassed by the Studiocanal UK 2017 Restoration.

Do you want to know which extras are included? If so, I can check that for you, but I can't comment on the transfer, unfortunately. This is the only Blu-Ray release for this movie I currently own.