Slipbox Mulholland Dr. (Blu-ray Slipbox w/ Scanavo Case) [Korea]

Mar 17, 2014
Release date: April 13, 2016
Purchase link: Novamedia
Price: $26.99
Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 00.01.39.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-31 at 00.01.19.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Criterion has a better slipbox artwork. This slipbox is pretty good, especially if Nova make it holofoil.

criteron rules in everyway :

DIRECTOR-APPROVED EDITION:

• New, restored 4K digital transfer, supervised by director David Lynch and director of photography Peter Deming, with 5.1 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray
  • New interviews with Lynch; Deming; actors Naomi Watts, Justin Theroux, and Laura Harring; composer Angelo Badalamenti; production designer Jack Fisk; and casting director Johanna Ray
  • On-set footage
  • Deleted scene
  • Trailer
  • PLUS: A booklet featuring an interview with Lynch from the 2005 edition of filmmaker and writer Chris Rodley’s book Lynch on Lynch

Criterion version is great, but they blew it with the front cover of the slip. They passed up at least two far superior submissions from the designer for the one they went with. If you look at the reviews on the Criterion page for the Blu-ray and at user comments on their Facebook page, you'll see that a lot of people were unhappy with the cover they chose.

The Scanavo case art for this sucks, but I might buy this anyway and put my UK steelbook in the slip instead.

Reactions: lolwut
Out of interest does anyone know if the Criterion release is region free, it says region 1 on Amazon but looking for confirmation? Thanks

Who cares about swag when we don't even know if this is the same 4K master Criterion used? Even if it is I doubt I'd get this as it doesn't have the special features.

I care because I already have the Criterion, so I'd only be buying it for the case and the swag.