Sideshow Collectibles Mumm-Ra Statue (ThunderCats)

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: Dec. 2018 - Feb. 2019
RSVP: Sideshow Collectibles
Price: $470 (Regular) / $485 (Exclusive)
Notes: Pre-orders are live now!

Mummra.jpg

Last edited:
Full release info and massive photo gallery now up on Sideshow's Blog here!

Pre-orders go live on February 15th with the regular priced at $470 and the exclusive priced at $485. This monster's going to be 22" tall! (24" for the exclusive)

05_200497-Mumm-Ra_3561.jpg

Well, after a long conversation with my inner self, I've decided to cancel my pre-orders for both this and the Lion-O. They look great, but I've decided that I can no longer wait for Quiver to be completed and I'm going to shoot my own film next summer. Script is already underway... cast and crew are coming on board... and I'm directing the thing so I keep full creative control. This means it'll actually be finished. I'm excited! :D

Well, after a long conversation with my inner self, I've decided to cancel my pre-orders for both this and the Lion-O. They look great, but I've decided that I can no longer wait for Quiver to be completed and I'm going to shoot my own film next summer. Script is already underway... cast and crew are coming on board... and I'm directing the thing so I keep full creative control. This means it'll actually be finished. I'm excited! :D
BIG NEWS! Let me know where i can be an extra. ;) :) And maybe I can bring a 5 ft Mexican with me. :D @bloodsnake007

@tridon AWESOME! :cool: Like I wrote on IG, "You want something done, and done correctly? You gotta do it your damn self!" ;)
BIG NEWS! Let me know where i can be an extra. ;) :) And maybe I can bring a 5 ft Mexican with me. :D @bloodsnake007
@Wreck I'm 5 foot FUN SIZE! :cool: "Chiquito pero picoso" :naughty: :D
If you guys feel like going north instead of south next summer, I'll definitely make you two a couple of creeps standing in the woods. :LOL:
LOL! :hilarious: If you need a Luchador for your film, I'm HERE! :woot:
PositiveSelfishEgg-max-1mb.gif

:rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
:LOL:

Man, I laugh and cringe every time I see that GIF! Poor little dude. His tailbone must've been killing him after that backflip. :hilarious:
LOL! :hilarious: I know right! :banghead: My back still hurts from that fall I had a few years ago. Can't imagine the hurting these guys go through! :blackeye::dead:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon