On Air My Adventures with Superman (Animated Series) [HBO Max]

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
HBO Max and Cartoon Network also announced today a two-season series order for My Adventures with Superman. This is an all-new kids and family series following the action-packed, comedic, and romantic adventures of Superman and Lois Lane. My Adventures with Superman catches up with twenty-somethings Clark Kent, the bright and driven Lois Lane, and their best friend Jimmy Olsen. Together they begin to discover who they are, and everything they can accomplish as an investigative reporting team at The Daily Planet.

In this serialized coming-of-age story, we follow Clark as he builds his secret Superman identity and embraces his role as the hero of Metropolis. And perhaps the world. Lois, now growing into a star investigative journalist, takes aspiring photographer Jimmy Olsen under her wing. All the while, Clark and Lois are falling in love, sharing adventures, taking down bad guys, stumbling over secrets. And also discovering what it means to be Superman and Lois Lane. Jack Quaid (The Boys) and Alice Lee (Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist) lead the voice cast as Clark Kent and Lois Lane, respectively.

Screen Shot 2021-05-19 at 9.27.51 AM.png