My Jurassic Park Collection

myraan_

Premium Supporter
Feb 27, 2015
Fagersta, Sweden
HDN1.jpg HDN2.jpg HDN3.jpg HDN4.jpg HDN5.jpg HDN6.jpg HDN7.jpg HDN8.jpg
Here are some old pics from my room in like -09 when i lived at home, when i had space to have my collection up for display! Now i live in a small appartment with my gf and there's is no room to have my collection up for display right now, but i'll show you anyway:) The other pics is from my appartment, i just take photos of new boxes on the couch;)

For more detailed pics on my collection, look here:
http://www.minhembio.com/myraan_/238575/

Attachments

• HDN9.jpg
    HDN9.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 389
  • HDN10.jpg
    HDN10.jpg
    611 KB · Views: 434
Last edited:
Youre welcome! Seriously ive never seen a jp collection this big, u must have every edition ever!

haha, almost!:p That's my goal anyhow, or all the ones i like, but that is almost everyone!:hilarious: I have two more editions on the way home right now: The big Steelbook Collection box from JSDVD in Taiwan and a newly released Ultimate Collection Digibook from China, keep your eyes out for them here in a few weeks!;) @elle82

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
haha, almost!:p That's my goal anyhow, or all the ones i like, but that is almost everyone!:hilarious: I have two more editions on the way home right now: The big Steelbook Collection box from JSDVD in Taiwan and a newly released Ultimate Collection Digibook from China, keep your eyes out for them here in a few weeks!;) @elle82
Awesome! Can i ask what site you found the Chinese digibook? Ive been trying to find it but no luck!

Awesome! Can i ask what site you found the Chinese digibook? Ive been trying to find it but no luck!

I first saw it on Ebay, but i wanted to buy it from the store who released it because it's always cheaper;) But i could'nt find it so i started a thread here on HDN to find the source! Watch the thread here: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...mate-collection-blu-ray-digibook-china.79109/
Apperantly it's sold on Taobao, kind of like the Chinese Ebay. But still i could'nt find it there, so hard to find anything on that site, and google translate did'nt work so well:p So i was about to buy it on Ebay instead, but then it was to late, SOLD! So i asked the seller if he could get some more of that Digibook for me, and he could! but i have to wait for like 4-6 weeks for HIM to get it and then he can ship it to me, so maybe i'll have it in my hands within two months!:D @elle82

Reactions: elle82
I first saw it on Ebay, but i wanted to buy it from the store who released it because it's always cheaper;) But i could'nt find it so i started a thread here on HDN to find the source! Watch the thread here: https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...mate-collection-blu-ray-digibook-china.79109/
Apperantly it's sold on Taobao, kind of like the Chinese Ebay. But still i could'nt find it there, so hard to find anything on that site, and google translate did'nt work so well:p So i was about to buy it on Ebay instead, but then it was to late, SOLD! So i asked the seller if he could get some more of that Digibook for me, and he could! but i have to wait for like 4-6 weeks for HIM to get it and then he can ship it to me, so maybe i'll have it in my hands within two months!:D @elle82
Looking forward to seeing it on here!

I've just started taking new photos of my collection in my newly constructed photobox, here are some examples!
What do you guys think?:thumbs: or :vomit: Check it out on my new instapage: @jurassic.cc

I don't know how to get all the pics in the OP so it's a bit spread out, but please like so i can get that long awaited JP-award:angel::angel:

Attachments

• JP1Fossil.jpg
    JP1Fossil.jpg
    754.6 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_20170221_012542_372.jpg
    IMG_20170221_012542_372.jpg
    870.5 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_20170220_135535_755.jpg
    IMG_20170220_135535_755.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_20170220_135513_214.jpg
    IMG_20170220_135513_214.jpg