Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Mi Vecino Totoro Edición Deluxe

Released October 30th, 2013

Purchase links:
Amazon.es
FNAC

Apparently these are the first of what will be a series of "Deluxe Edition" releases from Studio Ghibli!

totoro_ES.JPG

No English Audio or Subtitles!

Audio: Japanese, Spanish, Catalan, Basque
Subtitles: Spanish

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, Spain new distributer eOne is releasing in october three Ghibli digibooks, "My Neighbour Totoro", "Howl's Moving Castle" and "Porco Rosso".

True, but no sign of the cover yet for Porco Rosso. Spanish sites are showing what just looks like either a standard blu-ray amaray, or a slip cover. We need to keep our eyes peeled! ;)

eOne Spain has confirmed digibook will have 46 pages full of illustrations and images, as well as sections on the director, characters, curiosities, soundtrack, etc.. The exterior design appearance simulates leather book, by the texture and by the varnish used. Apparently, the cover appear the title of the film in Japanese.

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

Link Amazon.es

http://www.amazon.es/gp/product/B00FJ3O4BY/?tag=hidefnin03-21

Last edited by a moderator:
No English subtitle ???

No sadly not for this one. Normally this is because of licencing restrictions from the studios. Including English could impact on sales by other distributors in English speaking countries. Having said that, the other title "Howl's Moving Castle" IS apparently to include English!

Sometimes people around here including me, buy the standard edition of the title and swap the disc. Expensive option, but when the digibook is soooo tempting!

I really need to get this. Too bad StudioCanal is the UK distributor, they would never release something as elaborate as this.

Why the printed back? And all the text on the front? With that book finish it doesn't make sense. I guess I'm going to get one of these anyway