My new center channel

ABOUT BIC America

BIC, originally an abbreviation for British Industry Corporation, was established as an American corporation specializing in British products. We were among the earliest pioneers in the audio industry, distributing products including Garrard turntables, Luxman amplifiers and Wharfedale loudspeakers during the 1960's.

In 1973, BIC introduced its own brand of loudspeakers and the industry's first belt drive turntables. By the mid 1970's, BIC Venturi loudspeakers were among the top 5 best-selling brands. Eventually, the original corporation began diversifying outside of audio and shortly after the death of its founder, the company was sold.

It wasn't until BIC was again purchased in 1988, that the company has emerged as the clear choice for those seeking very high performance audio at affordable prices. BIC products were top-rated 4 times in 1999 alone in comparison with all of the top ten best selling loudspeaker brands! We encourage you to purchase your favorite testing publication (or check with your local library on past issues), to see for yourself how BIC products rank. Better yet, why not make the comparison for yourself at one of the approximately 500 retail stores which carry BIC America products.

BIC products are all designed and engineered in America with production both in the US and abroad. Careful quality control enables BIC America to offer some of the longest warranties in the industry, ranging from 2 to as many as 7 years, depending on model.

The BIC America management team intends to continue the tradition of high quality at bargain prices. Our new slogan sums up best what you can expect from BIC America.

CERTIFIED BEST VALUE PERFORMANCE!

won't be here till friday, but I'll let ya know. Got to be better than the little Pioneer HTIB I've had for the last 8 years. Subwoofer next!!!!!!

won't be here till friday, but I'll let ya know. Got to be better than the little Pioneer HTIB I've had for the last 8 years. Subwoofer next!!!!!!

Man, all I got right now is the Bose "Cinemate". A 2.1 system. My wife wouldn't let me get more than that yet, because she didn't like all "that junk" hanging everywhere.:( I'll be looking to upgrade soon though.

I REALLY need to take a pic. of my set-up. It's pretty tight, and installed it myself. One of these days I guess, but I'm a Klipsch man myself. Can't go wrong w/ 'em.

Man, all I got right now is the Bose "Cinemate". A 2.1 system. My wife wouldn't let me get more than that yet, because she didn't like all "that junk" hanging everywhere.:( I'll be looking to upgrade soon though.

I don't blame her, I'm always trying to hide the stupid black little speakers that are messing up my fireplace setting!:mad: She needs to get on this site, so I have a female allie! Plus she's really nice.

I REALLY need to take a pic. of my set-up. It's pretty tight, and installed it myself. One of these days I guess, but I'm a Klipsch man myself. Can't go wrong w/ 'em.

read alot of reviews and did alot of research on Home Entertainment forums most everyone agrees that BIC's are as good or better than the Klipsch @ half the price.(except the fanboys) I was planning on a Klipsch set-up too than I ran across BIC America. Figured if it sounds like **** I only out $120.00. I posted a link to a shoot-out between the Klipsch and the Acoustech series by BIC. here it is again....... http://www.audaud.com/audaud/MAR04/component/comp1.html

25lbs is pretty damn big!..

one my surrounds are 17lbs and the things are heavy as ever trying to hold them for a while...it's a TSI 200 bookshelf speaker,i can only think of holding 25lbs around.....must be heavy.

I don't blame her, I'm always trying to hide the stupid black little speakers that are messing up my fireplace setting!:mad: She needs to get on this site, so I have a female allie! Plus she's really nice.

FINALLY, A TYPO BY 49erGIRL ... we had to call her out HAHAAHA ALLIE? It's ALLY :D:p

*Maybe I shouldnt of done that, Now she'll be after me! :eek:*

FINALLY, A TYPO BY 49erGIRL ... we had to call her out HAHAAHA ALLIE? It's ALLY :D:p

*Maybe I shouldnt of done that, Now she'll be after me! :eek:*

I can't believe I made a typo!!! Much less a misspelled word!!! :eek::eek: But you're right, I will be after you now Wreck! ;):D Although you don't give me much of a challenge, there's like 2 typos in your above sentence! :p:p

No, just punctuation errors. ;) The HAHAHHAHA can be spelled anyway AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HHHHAAAAHHHHAAAA .... Pretty cool huh? The benefit of it not being an actual word :cool:

No, just punctuation errors. ;) The HAHAHHAHA can be spelled anyway AHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HHHHAAAAHHHHAAAA .... Pretty cool huh? The benefit of it not being an actual word :cool:

OK OK well punctuation is very important! Technically not putting an apostrophe in shouldn't makes it a misspelled word. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Take that! :p:p