Slipcover My Stepmother is an Alien (Blu-ray Slipcover) (Arrow Video) [UK]

Jan 31, 2014
Release date: December 13, 2021
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £18.00 (Arrow Films) - £24.99 (Amazon) - £17.99 (HMV - Zavvi)

MSIAA.PNG
MSIAA2.PNG

SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS
  • Brand new 2K restoration from the original camera negative
  • High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation
  • Original lossless 2.0 stereo audio
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing
  • Brand new audio commentary by critic Bryan Reesman
  • Cosmetic Encounters: Directing My Stepmother is An Alien, a brand new interview with director Richard Benjamin
  • Original trailer
  • Image gallery
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Colin Murdoch

FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Amanda Reyes

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this made by a known company, or just another "bootleg" like the Spanish one?

EDIT: I see on Amazon's webpage is mentioned "Arrow Video". We shall see... what will come out. But surely, at this price, for a simple BD, I can't see many buyers.

From Amazon webpage:
"SPECIAL EDITION CONTENTS - Brand new 2K restoration from the original camera negative - High Definition (1080p) Blu-ray presentation - Original lossless 2.0 stereo audio - Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing - Brand new audio commentary by critic Bryan Reesman - Cosmetic Encounters: Directing My Stepmother is An Alien, a brand new interview with director Richard Benjamin - Original trailer - Image gallery - Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Colin Murdoch FIRST PRESSING ONLY: Illustrated collector’s booklet featuring new writing on the film by Amanda Reyes"

Is this made by a known company, or just another "bootleg" like the Spanish one?

EDIT: I see on Amazon's webpage is mentioned "Arrow Video". We shall see... what will come out. But surely, at this price, for a simple BD, I can't see many buyers.
LOL it's gonna be released by Arrow, arrow is legit.
For me the best boutique bluray company there is bar none, second sight is 2nd place for me.
I am definitely copping this one, I remember seeing this and Weird Science on the same night when I was a kid.

It's definitely a legit release and id imagine the price to drop on amazon pretty soon to be in line with other places :D

It's definitely a legit release and id imagine the price to drop on amazon pretty soon to be in line with other places :D
You mean that you know of this BD being available somewhere else?

For everybody else, I KNOW OF ARROW, and I do have fel of their releases, that’s why I EDITed my post after finding out the answer myself. No need to laugh about it...:spoil::naughty:

Reactions: astycorax
You mean that you know of this BD being available somewhere else?

For everybody else, I KNOW OF ARROW, and I do have fel of their releases, that’s why I EDITed my post after finding out the answer myself. No need to laugh about it...:spoil::naughty:
As in the Arrow release? If so, it will be available from all the usual places.