Wonder Woman (Mystery DC Comics (ZBOX) (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11 November 20 December 2, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on August 24 around 12 PM UK time)
Price: £37.99
Notes: Exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook with all new artwork

DC_Z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Limited to only 2000 units this Mystery Zavvi Exclusive DC Comics SteelBook ZBOX contains:

• An exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook with all new artwork
  • An official SteelBook protective cover
  • An official SteelBook pin badge
  • 2 officially licensed DC Comics collectables, all delivered inside a Zbox.

Price and live for red carpet members

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190824-094455_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190824-094455_Chrome.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 254
Reactions: paulboland
Nope.....never touching this, no right minded soul is going to drop £38 on potentially some garbage, stupid idea. Loot Crate are bankrupt because of this type of stuff, zbox to follow.

As for the mystery steelbook, could be one of the alternative Aquaman artworks that are out there or wonder woman, unsold European overstock maybe.....just saying

I messaged zavvi in regards to this they didn't help much but did say it's connected to the dcu and mcu for the marvel one

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190824-111902_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190824-111902_Chrome.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Screenshot_20190824-111847_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190824-111847_Chrome.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 320
  • 20190824_112742.jpg
    20190824_112742.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 289
Would love the mystery DCU steelbook to be this one ...
1566645019689.png

... but, seriously, only available in a ZBox is disappointing . . . hopefully they stick 1,000 in their boxes and release the other 1,000 loose which wouldn't be a first and would be kind of similar to what they did with CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE FIRST AVENGER:-
1566645363512.png
1566645420210.png

Last edited:
Reactions: STUBANKS
Sorry but you're mad if you order this when you have no clue on what it is. You’re allowing them to pull this stunt.
If no one orders, then it will be revealed lol. Use brains peeps. Unless you’re completely fine with this happening again in the future

Plus the DCEU is so sh!t that even if I knew what title it was, only MOS would interest me (and maybe WW or BvS if art was decent and I mean really decent, as in better than manta or zeta decent - but fat chance of that happening)

Sorry but you're mad if you order this when you have no clue on what it is. You’re allowing them to pull this stunt.
If no one orders, then it will be revealed lol. Use brains peeps. Unless you’re completely fine with this happening again in the future

Plus the DCEU is so sh!t that even if I knew what title it was, only MOS would interest me (and maybe WW or BvS if art was decent and I mean really decent, as in better than manta or zeta decent - but fat chance of that happening)
Exactly! Enough of this ‘mystery’ bullsh*t already. There’s no way I’d drop £38 on something I knew nothing about. It’s an abhorrent business practice.

Reactions: Flloydo
Odds on this (whatever it is) being available elsewhere in the future and not "exclusive"= 100%.
I have a room full of old 45's, LPs and VHS tapes and other crap I don't need - maybe I'll make it a mystery box and sell it with exclusive Marvel stickers.
(That's the scam)

Definitely an 'interesting' notion keeping everyone in the dark about the steelbook and expecting almost 40 quid for the privilege . . . thinking I must try that if I ever decide to sell any steelbooks on eBay fully expecting potential buyers to react with a tirade of abuse to my almost £40 ask next to a blank description - save "Mystery Steelbook" - and no pictures.

Last edited: