Howard the Duck (Mystery Marvel ZBOX) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: December 13, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (Zbox + Steelbook) - Zavvi (Steelbook) (Pre Order will be live at 12pm Midday Sunday 25th August UK time)
Price: £29.99 £24.99 (Zbox with Steelbook) - £12.99 (Steelbook)
Notes: Exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook

ezgif-3-2c35bc7f115f.jpg ezgif-3-b0a3e07b6342.jpg

ezgif-3-1bff66128554.jpg ezgif-3-52fcae9d58dc.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully it’s something something totally new like cloak and dagger or runaways. I’d even be delighted if it was something Netflix marvel like Daredevil season 3 or Punisher (although I can’t see them ever continuing steels for the Netflix stuff).

Reactions: Flloydo
For them to do it this way it will have to be something major, wanted by most people so I believe it will be something big and not something minor like a TV show that will eventually be sold at a discount.

Pointless releasing with one disc when the 4K should be included in this day and age . . . unless it's a Marvel oldie like THE INCREDIBLE HULK but even then that's no excuse especially when the 4K Amaray was released here in the UK well over a year ago:-
1566873864042.png

My bet is that this will just be Thor Ragnarok 4K in a box as the single steelbook version also comes out 11th November.

I am betting on Howard the Duck as it says never released in UK on steelbook before
plus it is being released in USA so 4K version steelbook for UK.

Mystery Marvel
It's a exclusive never released in the UK before Blu-ray SteelBook
Price £29.99

Mystery DC Comics
It's a exclusive 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray SteelBook with all new artwork
Price £37.99

Price difference is because Mystery DC Comics is 4K Steelbook

Simply a pathetic way to shift garbage, no doubt will be overpriced somewhere like the DC one..£38 or more. If the steelbook turns out to be one of the 4K steels on the weathered poster range, then i'm done. I absolutely hate this kind of thing, it doesn't work, it rips people off, and potentially the contents turn out to be landfill worthy environmentally damaging crud. Lootcrate have gone bankrupt due to the constant drivel they put out, and others will follow.

For gods sake zavvi, just tell us what the steelbook is at least...… if it's not the new 4k range, what old Marvel linked films have NOT been released in the UK? anybody want to take a guess ?

I completely agree I can’t stand this type of thing just a rip off I will never buy them waste of money

I don't particularly want any older superhero film.
I know many will disagree but I would quite like it to still be an MCU movie or Deadpool, Venom something like that.

I know the market is flooded with them already but i'm quite a 'contained' collector and selective nowadays with certain movies.

These older superhero films that float around on their own don't really do it for me anymore i.e.
F4, Elektra, Daredevil, The Punisher etc.
I like the newer and fresher larger universe movies under the Marvel studios banner, and one or two others.

I'm quite intrigued about Spirman though.
He's new on the scene.