Bottleneck Gallery Mystery Tubes Sale 2023

The Bottleneck Elders gather today in the BNG Sanctum to begin the yearly tradition: THE SUMMONING OF THE MYSTERY TUBES.

While Mystery Tubes are being summoned earlier this year, this gives us more time to dedicate to creating the best Tubes possible, and to getting them to you before the upcoming months of back-to-back-to-back holiday rushes. Not to mention, we have a special announcement coming a little later on.

This year, Mystery Tubes are $95 per tube and each tube includes at least 4 prints and one very special pin designed by Raid71! We’re also throwing in some special prints from Raid71 in random tubes, so be on the lookout for those!

Mystery Tubes will be available TODAY @ 12PM ET on our homepage! Tubes will ship in November before the holiday rush.
1693582806138.png

Mystery Tube
Each tube consists of at least four (4) random prints from past releases, sold out prints, printer proofs, test prints, scratch and dent, collaborations, etc.
Every tube receives a mystery pin by Raid71 & the chance of an additional bonus mini print!
$95
Estimated to ship in November

Reactions: Billy Talent
God let it be something good!!! placed an order I hope I get something decent and only slightly damaged
Of all the gallery mystery tubes BNG is usually the best. plus they have created a raid71 pin which you can get in the tube plus the chance at a mini-print as an extra, usually that alone can recoup the cost of the tube.

1693586826766.jpeg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
I don't follow them on twitter and they didn't send an email about it until the BottleBux presale was already live so I missed that and then I was all ready and signed in the next day, added the tube to my cart, and they were sold out within a minute of going live. So that's cool...

I don't follow them on twitter and they didn't send an email about it until the BottleBux presale was already live so I missed that and then I was all ready and signed in the next day, added the tube to my cart, and they were sold out within a minute of going live. So that's cool...

Yeah, they always sell out very quick unfortunately. The mystery tubes are usually pretty good and theirs are always the best so they tend to go quick

Yeah, they always sell out very quick unfortunately. The mystery tubes are usually pretty good and theirs are always the best so they tend to go quick
I was pleased with my haul from November - Lord of the Rings, Boba Fett, Batman Returns, Temple of Doom, and Calvin and Hobbes. Going to try to get rid of the Grateful Dead and Akira to try to recoup come of the cost of the tube. Still on the fence about the Homer pin.

PXL_20230913_124717948.MP.jpg

we’ve got a special surprise for people who missed out on our previous Mystery Tubes release! We’ve got an extremely limited amount of hand-crafted Mystery Tubes left. Due to the small amount of Mystery Tubes remaining, and in trying to make this release as fair as possible, we will be using a lottery system.

The lottery system for the remaining Mystery Tubes will work as follows: The lottery will run on Thursday (10/19) from 1:00 until 1:30PM ET. Winners will be notified after the lottery has concluded through email, and they will have 15 minutes to complete their checkout. One lottery entry per person. Max of 1 Mystery Tube per person, per household. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. No purchase necessary. To enter, simply checkout with the free lottery entry. Please follow us on Twitter for lottery updates.

MysteryTubeLogo_3167df7f-c0d6-4cfb-8caf-0180f340c5b5_1024x1024.png

MYSTERY TUBE
Each tube consists of at least four (4) random prints from past releases, sold out prints, printer proofs, test prints, scratch and dent, collaborations, etc.
$95
AVAILABLE VIA LOTTERY ONLY!

LOTTERY OPENS @ 1PM ET!