Nadia - The Secret of Blue Water Series [Novamedia]

SteelCollz

Premium Supporter
May 25, 2015
Germany
11951353_619388801498229_3137903074489777651_n.png

From what I can gather from this info posted by Novamedia, they are currently inking a deal to release the popular anime series "Nadia - The Secret of Blue Water" in the near-by future. Still, there seem to be some small issues yet.

[공지] 노바미디어 출시예정작

총감독 안노 히데아키(あんの ひであき)
캐릭터 디자인 사다모토 요시유키(さだもと よしゆき)
음악 사기스 시로 (さぎす しろう)

<신비한 바다의 나디아(ふしぎの海のナディア)>, THE SECRET OF BLUE WATER

현재 판권계약이 완료된 상태이며, 10월 말 혹은 11월 출시를 목표로 두고 있습니다.
한국어 더빙은 MBC 방영본이며, 오마케 극장은 일본 자국 내수에만 판권을 허용하여 부득이하게 미수록 하게 되었습니다.
일본 판권사와의 협의하에 그 밖의 나디아 관련 자료들은 최대한 수록 하도록 노력하겠습니다.

진행사항에 대해서는 SNS을 통해 지속적으로 공지하겠습니다.

감사합니다.
노바미디어 드림

[Notice] Nova media release for emergency

Director Hideaki anno (hi no de a ki nn a)
Character design to buy Moto Yoshiyuki (sa da shi yu mo yo to ki)
ES: buying music (sa su shi gi ro u)

<신비한 바다의 나디아(ふしぎの海のナディア)>, THE SECRET OF BLUE WATER

Currently, all rights reserved, and the contract is completed at the end of October or November launch.
Korean is seen, the MBC aired a dubbed afterword Theater Japan domestic copyright only allows for absolutely unused.
Japan to consult with all other relevant materials will keep the maximum recorded Nadia.

With regard to progress through the SNS.

Thank you.
Nova media dream

Confirmed Digipack release: https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/nadia-the-secret-of-blue-water-blu-ray-digipack-korea.71660/

Last edited:
Just saw this on FB. I was wondering what it was too. Most likely, it will be a slipbox though. But why is it an 'emergency' release?
Also, never heard of this anime. Anyone care to comment on it?

But why is it an 'emergency' release?
The emergency probably refers to the licensing problems they seem to have encountered as the Korean and the original version appear to be slightly different from each other. Still, that is only what I read from the press release, not sure if I did understand it correctly.

The anime itself is so worth a look, some people do call it one of the best for reasons. Personally, I really loved it. :drool::drool:

The emergency probably refers to the licensing problems they seem to have encountered as the Korean and the original version appear to be slightly different from each other. Still, that is only what I read from the press release, not sure if I did understand it correctly.

The anime itself is so worth a look, some people do call it one of the best for reasons. Personally, I really loved it. :drool::drool:
Then I will check it out :thumbs: