paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: April 17, 2023
Purchase links: Arrow Films - Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £30.00 (Arrow Films) - £29.99 (Amazon - Zavvi - HMV)

327719042_1860532517642261_2517040162064010703_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • New 4K restoration from the original camera negative overseen by director of photography Peter Suschitzky and approved by director David Cronenberg
  • 4K (2160p) Ultra HD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
  • Original lossless 2.0 stereo and 5.1 audio options
  • Optional English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
  • Audio commentary by director David Cronenberg
  • New audio commentary by film historian Jack Sargeant and screenwriter Graham Duff
  • Naked Attraction, a new interview with legendary producer Jeremy Thomas
  • Exterminate All Rational Thought, a new interview with star Peter Weller
  • Peter Suschitzky on Naked Lunch, a new interview with the celebrated director of photography
  • Naked Flesh, a new interview with special effects artist Chris Walas
  • A Ballad for Burroughs, a new interview with composer Howard Shore
  • Tony Rayns on William S. Burroughs, a new interview with the renowned writer and critic
  • David Huckvale on Naked Lunch, a new interview taking a closer look at one of Shore's most unusual film scores
  • A Ticket to Interzone, new visual essay by critic David Cairns
  • Naked Making Lunch, archival making of documentary directed by Chris Rodley presented in a new scan from the director’s personal 16mm print and viewable with a new audio interview with Rodley discussing his connection to Cronenberg and the process of making Naked Making Lunch
  • Concept Art Gallery, a collection of drawings and maquettes for the creatures of Naked Lunch by Stephan Dupuis
  • Theatrical Trailer
  • Image Galleries, including never before seen stills from the set courtesy of Chris Rodley
  • Reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Gilles Vranckx
  • Double-sided poster featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Gilles Vranckx
  • Six postcard-sized reproduction lobby cards
  • 80-page perfect bound collector’s book featuring new writing by critics Vanessa Morgan and Jack Sargeant, plus select archival material including David Cronenberg's introduction to Everything is Permitted: The Making of Naked Lunch, and a chapter from Cronenberg on Cronenberg

Come on Paul, this tread had "Arrow Store Exclusive" in title originally. You deleted it now act like it never was there. LOL. You know. Posting is not a competition, not at least to me. Sorry for posting Arrow title, I guess I should leave it to you so you can do them in piece and not in hurry. :rofl:

Come on Paul, this tread had "Arrow Store Exclusive" in title originally. You deleted it now act like it never was there. LOL. You know. Posting is not a competition, not at least to me. Sorry for posting Arrow title, I guess I should leave it to you so you can do them in piece and not in hurry. :rofl:
I did not act like it was never there in the thread title
I provided you with the thread link for the arrow store exclusive so you could see the difference

I created the arrow store exclusive thread before I posted the trade wide releases threads