Mediabook Nameless John Wick part 2 & 3 mediabooks

larson1977

Premium Supporter
*** V I P ***
Mar 9, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi All (and especially my fellow John Wick fans :) )

Today I received 4 John Wick mediabooks which were released by Nameless and ordered through Pretz-Media:

John_Wick_2_MB_Cover_B.jpg

John_Wick_2_MB_Cover_C.jpg

John_Wick_3_MB_Cover_B.jpg

John_Wick_3_MB_Cover_C.jpg

I really like them, especially the 2 for part 3

The other editions were sold out before I got the chance to order:
John_Wick_2_MB_Cover_A.jpg
John_Wick_3_MB_Cover_A.jpg

Hi All (and especially my fellow John Wick fans :) )

Today I received 4 John Wick mediabooks which were released by Nameless and ordered through Pretz-Media:

View attachment 522705
View attachment 522706
View attachment 522707
View attachment 522708
I really like them, especially the 2 for part 3

The other editions were sold out before I got the chance to order:
View attachment 522709View attachment 522710
medienversand.at still has them in stock.

i bought via eyk media during the pre-order. it was my first order there and got the covers i wanted for both movies, a & b :happy:
the retro artworks suck, so didnt buy these.

cover a & b were sold out within seconds, so you had to be super fast.

i bought extra copies via pretz-media. it's good to have 2 copies :happy:

medienversand.at still has them in stock.
Awesome :)
Thanks for the tip, and ordered ;)

Reactions: komor
There was a DIgibook of part 1, that I sold because they didn´t continue the other parts. Bought the steelbooks instead.
Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 09-13-18 John Wick [Mediabook] eBay.png

i know, but the mediabooks of nameless media are next level!!!
what i dont like is that they print all the infos on the back. only a handful of their releases have artworks on the back and the infos on a c-card.
but their quality is top notch!!!
Definitely better than the Digibook, that was good looking, but only had a few thin pages and only average quality. A propos Nameless Mediabooks: My favorite Nameless Mediabook is the Texas Chainsaw double feature wit Michael Bays TCM and Texas Chainsaw. It has an awesome cover and many thick and sturdy pages. I like that one very much and some others as well. Especially some of their retro-editions (The Furies, Die Todeskandidaten, Road To Hell or Jackals) are very nice. The John-Wick retro-ones I don´t like so much. part 2 is ok, but part 3 is not a stunner. The letdown on all retro-ones is that they all come without back-artwork, but they always use spot-gloss for the pictures and I like that thing with the sticker-applications, held in matte while the rest is glossy. The recent Army of One-Mediabook (cover b) from them is also nice and I think the movie as well. I switched through all releases of them recently and that´s a lot of stuff in sum with a lot of releases people asked for and I appreciate that.

Last edited: