NBA 09 Megathread - Wishes it was MLB 09...

Jan 29, 2009
NBA '09: The Inside is a basketball simulation game developed by SCE Studio San Diego. The game was released on October 7, 2008 for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation 2 and PlayStation Portable. This year's game does not feature a single cover athlete but instead features a group of six NBA players that include Carmelo Anthony, Carlos Boozer, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Paul Pierce, and Dwyane Wade.

gc-2008-nba-09-the-inside-shots-20080820094703702_640w.jpg

Last edited:
Horrible game, proves that 1080p doesnt mean jack.

Hopefully, this is the death of this franchise so its crappy fans can merge to the greatest NBA GAME and not the one that fanboys follow ... (2K) ... NBA LIVE!!

Horrible game, proves that 1080p doesnt mean jack.

Hopefully, this is the death of this franchise so its crappy fans can merge to the greatest NBA GAME and not the one that fanboys follow ... (2K) ... NBA LIVE!!

Its not horrible, but needs fixed. If the MLB guys can do it, the NBA guys can. I'm looking for a turnaround next year.

Maybe they can switch the great 2k titles! EA sports is overrated most of the time and Live has been garbo for the past 4 years now!

Your opinions in sports titles mean squat ... you raved about pro evo .. which turned out suckage and FIFA is now on top ... you rave about 2K and this PAST YEAR LIVE IS ON TOP! .... Just follow my footsteps youg jedi.

:star wars:

Your opinions in sports titles mean squat ... you raved about pro evo .. which turned out suckage and FIFA is now on top ... you rave about 2K and this PAST YEAR LIVE IS ON TOP! .... Just follow my footsteps youg jedi.

:star wars:

Your comment seriously had me laughing!!

Hopefully in agreement :D but your another one of those 2k supporters, :twisted: thankfully tho you didnt buy in to 2k9 ... least not that I know of ... such a sluggish game.

Hopefully in agreement :D but your another one of those 2k supporters, :twisted: thankfully tho you didnt buy in to 2k9 ... least not that I know of ... such a sluggish game.

Nah, I'm not really a 2k supporter. I bought nba 2k7 cuz I found it for $10 and wanted a basketball game when i first bought my ps3. I think it was at target at the time. I think the only other 2k game I have is Bioshock. i really don't care who makes the game as long as it's really good. For ex. MLB 08 the show is one of the best sports games I've ever played...graphics, gameplay, etc.

I have Pro Evo 09 for my PC :) so ha! lol I won't be buying it for a console because you can't tweak it. Live has been disappointing for the past few years.....check out youtube and you'll know why, bugs that other games would never have...and yet EA failed to do anything about it :D

I am not going to buy a new game just to see bugs fixed on the title! That's bs! that's what EA does to you, take your money and screw you over!

ooohh post 666 :)