Multi Need for Speed Heat (2019)

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A

Drive into your first adrenaline-fueled look at gameplay for Need for Speed™ Heat, a vibrant street-racer where daytime is a bright sunny, urban environment and night a dangerous neon playground. Turn the key. Burn all limits.
Purchase Links:
PS4
XB1
Need-for-Speed-Heat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: AlienKing
I'll be getting this in the next day of two as my son came down and when I mentioned that there was a new NFS game out his eyes lit up so he's very excited to play it.
Im a tempted by this myself at the minute mate :LOL: Been after a new driving experience and thought id go for Wreckfest:wow::rofl: that was a mistake to say the least, I think ill bepicking this up myself in the next few weeks.

Let me know what you and your son think of it :thumbs:

Im a tempted by this myself at the minute mate :LOL: Been after a new driving experience and thought id go for Wreckfest:wow::rofl: that was a mistake to say the least, I think ill bepicking this up myself in the next few weeks.

Let me know what you and your son think of it :thumbs:
We both love it, the mechanics feel totally different except we're still trying to figure out how to customize the look of the car. So far we can only customize the performance upgrades and select different cars.

We both love it, the mechanics feel totally different except we're still trying to figure out how to customize the look of the car. So far we can only customize the performance upgrades and select different cars.
Oh I’m liking the sound of this already, I’m really looking for that underground vibe again. This was easily one of my fav NFS to date and am really hoping that they bring that back.

Reactions: Lone Crusader
Oh I’m liking the sound of this already, I’m really looking for that underground vibe again. This was easily one of my fav NFS to date and am really hoping that they bring that back.
About the customizing the aesthetics of the cars, evidently only some cars can't be customized due to they are already tricked out but all cars can have performance upgrades.

Reactions: Robles
About the customizing the aesthetics of the cars, evidently only some cars can't be customized due to they are already tricked out but all cars can have performance upgrades.
I've been watching a few videos on youtube and did have a quick look in on the gameplay in story mode, didn't watch too much tho as don't want to ruin the Story but this game does look brilliant:thumbs: The more I watch the more I want this game:LOL: Definitely has a bit of the underground 2 vibe to it, which to date is still one of my favourite racing games made. 100% this will be a pick up for me and probably sooner rather than later:spoil:

Reactions: Lone Crusader
@Savage Clown There's a Trial on EA access, not sure if its the usual 10-hour trial that they do but it will give me a little go before I buy :thumbs:

Plus it's only £23.99 on Xbox store at the moment, so if I'm happy with it which I'm sure I will be going by the videos if seen of it, I shall be grabbing it at that price.

@Savage Clown There's a Trial on EA access, not sure if its the usual 10-hour trial that they do but it will give me a little go before I buy :thumbs:

Plus it's only £23.99 on Xbox store at the moment, so if I'm happy with it which I'm sure I will be going by the videos if seen of it, I shall be grabbing it at that price.
Yeah I only had to pay $30, 60% off retail for the deluxe edition. I would skip the trial and just buy it bro, it's worth it's weight in gold so to speak. The thing I like about is that it's way me challenging than Rivals was and more competitive as well. It'll take longer to progress in this game as it did in previous games which is a definite bonus on this game. The only thing that I dislike about it is that you can't have multiple save slots in it so my son could have one and I could have one so basically he's playing all of it under my profile but it's been like that for pretty much all of them..