Need Help Finding a CD

Shadow of Light

The Finite Ninja
Premium Supporter
Mar 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hello all!

Hope this holiday season has been treating your well.

I have been on the hunt for a CD for the past 10+ years and I came oh so close to finally obtaining it on eBay. Problem is, I was a month late when I saw the posting and when I contacted the person, he said that he had thrown it away after it failed to sell.

DOH! DOH! DOH!

This is what I've been wanting to buy:

Christina Aguilera - I Turn to You (Remixed by DUI)

Label: BMG Poland ‎– 7432176843-2
Format: CD, Single
Released: 2000
Genre: Electronic, Pop
Style: House

02.jpg 03.jpg 01.jpg

I am hoping someone someone knows someone who knows someone that is willing to part with this!

Cheers!

Last edited:
Hello all!

Hope this holiday season has been treating your well.

I have been on the hunt for a CD for the past 10+ years and I came oh so close to finally obtaining it on eBay. Problem is, I was a month late when I saw the posting and when I contacted the person, he said that he had thrown it away after it failed to sell.

DOH! DOH! DOH!

This is what I've been wanting to buy:

Christina Aguilera - I Turn to You (Remixed by DUI)

Label: BMG Poland ‎– 7432176843-2
Format: CD, Single
Released: 2000
Genre: Electronic, Pop
Style: House

View attachment 209416 View attachment 209417 View attachment 209415

I am hoping someone someone knows someone who knows someone that is willing to part with this!

Cheers!

@Shadow of Light If this is a Poland Exclusive, maybe @galareta2332 can help? ;) :notworthy:

Best of luck buddy! :thumbs:

@Shadow of Light is this something you really need on cd as there seems to be plenty on digital format

@Harty Need, not necessarily ... Want, well that is a totally different story :p (and yes I'm an audio snob LOL)

If someone was able to provide FLACs / WAV of the two tracks by DUI ripped directly from the CD and not converted from an MP3, I'd be more that happy. I can't seem to find a decent copy of the tracks anywhere after all these years of searching. With the FLACs, I could do what I wish since I create DJ sets and the like. MP3s just don't cut it at the moment. So I figure having the CD in my possession would allow me to control the quality. As some on this board are extremely OCD about steelbooks, I am about the quality of the tracks :)

It took me about 10 years to acquire a Janet Jackson CD that had the version of the track I loved the most ... the Piano Vocal of Again. To have come so close to owning this CD and lose it because of a one month difference is heart wrenching for me especially since the owner decide to just throw it away! :(

Cheers!

well for quality surely you'd be looking for vinyl :rolleyes: I think this is going to be one of those ads that you are going to be very lucky to come by , if i was you i would keep my eye on eBay .

well for quality surely you'd be looking for vinyl :rolleyes: I think this is going to be one of those ads that you are going to be very lucky to come by , if i was you i would keep my eye on eBay .

I certainly won't argue with the quality a vinyl would bring, BUT this is the only format that these tracks were ever released and only in Poland as an exclusive. eBay hasn't been much of a help over the years until this recent post. I have added a search for it so see what happens. I've waited 15 years since the CD came out, can wait another 15 LOL ... just don't want to!

@Shadow of Light i have checked polish kind of ebay, allegro and there is lack of this edition.
I will keep an eye on this.

@galareta2332 Thank-you very much. When I did a Google search I found that site and seems like one sold in September of this year:

allegro.PNG

But no results show, obviously, when clicking on the link. In translation, the pages seem to have been archived. I am hoping one shows up again soon :)

Thanks for your help!

Reactions: galareta2332
Thanks for the heads up and links. Have been through many of those. Unfortunately, FB is out the question since for whatever reason (one that they won't give me), they have disabled my account and haven't had it since Nov 20, 2015. :(

@bigrob Hunt away! I've been at it for a very long time now and it just eludes me time and again :)