Nefilim's horrendous horror collection

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
! Nefilim's horrendous horror collection !

Note : I know there is thin line between what is horror and what is sci-fi in some movies. If you think I have missed that line, pls let me know.

Here is my collection, sorry about couple of blurry pics. (my camera was running out of battery and had to hurry :thumbs:)

Hope you have nice sweet nightmares ...

best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here we go :

Pls Thank Me if you like this collection !

DSC_1755.JPG
DSC_1756.JPG
DSC_1758.JPG
DSC_1760.JPG
DSC_1762.JPG
DSC_1763.JPG
DSC_1764.JPG
DSC_1765.JPG
DSC_1766.JPG
DSC_1767.JPG

Last edited:
! Nefilim's horrendous horror collection !

Note : I know there is thin line between what is horror and what is sci-fi in some movies. If you think I have missed that line, pls let me know.

Here is my collection, sorry about couple of blurry pics. (my camera was running out of battery and had to hurry :thumbs:)

Hope you have nice sweet nightmares ...

best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

Here we go :

Pls Thank Me if you like this collection !

View attachment 134914 View attachment 134915 View attachment 134916 View attachment 134917 View attachment 134918 View attachment 134919 View attachment 134920 View attachment 134921 View attachment 134922 View attachment 134923
@nefilim
Glad to see you got that THE FLY German Digibook!! No one outbid you,eh?!!!! That was a long wait for that auction to end, wasn't it?!!!

Reactions: nefilim
Thanks for sharing Nef! Great collection!
If you're after an award, you should get one!
With your (obvious) deep love for Stephen King, I wonder if you saw this:
(The unpublished prologue to THE SHINING)
http://withnailrules.tumblr.com/post/11907158080/before-the-play-by-stephen-king
I noticed you didn't have any Clive Barker Hellraiser. Not a fan of those? I love the first 2 and the whole mythology. (The movies after 2, were not really mythology- just horror scripts that they plugged Hellraiser into. I have been looking forever for these digibooks (especially the black editions). Let me know if you see any!
(I think they were German releases...)
Obviously, not my pics below!!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Congrats on a great collection, Nef!
Thanks for tag @Scary Hair

Last edited:
How about you put your Horrific Horror collection here @ nefilim ? :naughty: .

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ninjas-thanking-ninjas.53183/page-7

This deserves to be sheared . Those Steven Kings alone are LUSH :hungry: .

Sorry for hijacking the next bit Nefilim , I just have to sorry :shy:

@C.C. 95

You are more than welcome . Clive Barker now your singing from my hymn sheet . So under rated and a Master of darkness. Just wish a European distributor will pick up the Cabal Cut of the SUPERB Nightbreed .

Reactions: C.C. 95
How about you put your Horrific Horror collection here @ nefilim ? :naughty: .

https://www.hidefninja.com/community/threads/ninjas-thanking-ninjas.53183/page-7

This deserves to be sheared . Those Steven Kings alone are LUSH :hungry: .

Sorry for hijacking the next bit Nefilim , I just have to sorry :shy:

@C.C. 95

You are more than welcome . Clive Barker now your singing from my hymn sheet . So under rated and a Master of darkness. Just wish a European distributor will pick up the Cabal Cut of the SUPERB Nightbreed .

done ! thanks for the tip !

Reactions: Scary Hair