BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013
! Hi & Welcome to my FAC - collection !

20069-96fa6387e4ac46b48e451dadb2c677cb.jpg

or
image-jpg.185102

thanks to @C.C. 95

First : I want to thank @carllenc and @Collector03601 for making collecting FAC releases so easy and nice. I love these guys !
Secondly : I do love these releases, they are awesome, numbered and not over priced ! PA and FAC do rule limited edition blu-ray releases at the moment, hands down !

Note : I'm in GB's for :

Chappie (paid),
Ghost Rider (paid),
John Wick (devil) (paid),
Dredd (not paid),
Birdman 1.5K version (paid)
Looper (not paid)
Terminator Genesys (not paid)

:thumbs: If you like what you see pls give me thanks - messages are welcome too :thumbs:

20150828_193106.jpg

20150828_193131.jpg

20150828_194548.jpg

Last edited:
Amazing! Wish I knew how awesome Flim Arena was before now. Would have bought all their releases!! So cool!!!

Reactions: nefilim
! Hi & Welcome to my FAC - collection !

View attachment 184698
or
image-jpg.185102

thanks to @C.C. 95

First : I want to thank @carllenc and @Collector03601 for making collecting FAC releases so easy and nice. I love these guys !
Secondly : I do love these releases, they are awesome, numbered and not over priced ! PA and FAC do rule limited edition blu-ray releases at the moment, hands down !

Note : I'm in GB's for :

Chappie (paid),
Ghost Rider (paid),
John Wick (devil) (paid),
Dredd (not paid),
Birdman 1.5K version (not paid)

:thumbs: If you like what you see pls give me thanks - messages are welcome too :thumbs:

View attachment 184791
View attachment 184792
View attachment 184793

Awesome Nefilim Collection buddy! :D :thumbs: :cool: Can't wait to see your new and upcoming Editions! :photo: :notworthy:

Nice collection, do some brilliant releases don't they?. Only got the T1 at the moment, it's great and prompted me to get on a few more group buys from Film Arena. The one I wished I'd seen at release date is Ex Machina which looks outstanding.

Nice collection, do some brilliant releases don't they?. Only got the T1 at the moment, it's great and prompted me to get on a few more group buys from Film Arena. The one I wished I'd seen at release date is Ex Machina which looks outstanding.

thank you for liking. FAC is awesome ! just PM's with Collector03601 and he's going to post Chappie and Ghost Rider asap.

:thumbs:

Reactions: halliwell