Nef's The Doors Collection

nefilim

BANNED
Premium Supporter
Mar 6, 2013

the-doors-logo.jpeg

Welcome to my collection of the best band ever : The Doors ! Hope you like it !
:thumbs:

DSC_1855.JPG

couldn't find 'welcome to the sun' and 'L.A. woman' lps - but have them !

DSC_1856.JPG

DSC_1857.JPG

DSC_1858.JPG

DSC_1859.JPG

DSC_1862.JPG

morrisons grave.jpg

Visited Jim Morrison's grave in Paris in the 80's ... here's couple of my pics. That statue of Jim is long gone (stolen).

flag plus tshirt.jpg

DSC_1861.JPG

Thank you for visiting !

Last edited:
@nefilim Awesome collection mate for an awesome band Morrison was an underrated singer IMO
I saw the 21st Century Doors with manzarek, kreiger and Ian Astbury who to be fair was good he threw his tambourine into the audience and i managed to catch it they were really good but it made me realise how good they must have been with Jim.
Mr Mojo risin:cool:

Reactions: nefilim
@nefilim Awesome collection mate for an awesome band Morrison was an underrated singer IMO
I saw the 21st Century Doors with manzarek, kreiger and Ian Astbury who to be fair was good he threw his tambourine into the audience and i managed to catch it they were really good but it made me realise how good they must have been with Jim.
Mr Mojo risin:cool:

that is so cool !

:thumbs:

Reactions: Travis Bickle
“If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, Infinite."
Great collection @nefilim :thumbs::thumbs:

Reactions: nefilim
Nice.:thumbs: I love their bass player.
If you didn't already know, Ray Manzarek went on to produce the band X 's seminal albums LOS ANGELES and WILD GIFT.

Lonnie Mack played bass on Morrison hotel. pretty known guitar player, died couple of months ago. RIP

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95