Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £124.99

ezgif-3-0cbaa2e90541.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
  • Official Dub & Subtitles: Episodes 1-26, Evangelion: Death (True)2 And The End Of Evangelion
  • Classic Dub & Subtitles: Episodes 1-26, Evangelion: Death (True)2 And The End Of Evangelion
  • TV Series bonus features: Animatic collection, TV commercials, TV Premiere Promos, Japanese Voice Auditions, Genesis 0:0 IN THE BEGINNING, Image Board Collection, Japanese Blu-ray Box Commercial, Music videos: The Cruel Angel’s Thesis, Genesis 0:0’ THE LIGHT FROM THE DARKNESS
  • The End Of Evangelion: Deleted Live Action Scene, Making Of Live Action Scene, Theatrical Teaser, Theatrical Trailer, Tv Spots, Final Scene Alternate Take, Full Song - Musunde Hiraite, Episode:25’ Love Is Destructive. (Partial Animatic), Music Videos: ‘soul’s Refrain’ / Yoko Takahashi, ‘thanatos – If I Can’t Be Yours’ / Loren & Mash, ‘armageddon’ / Shiro Sagisu And ‘memories Of Heaven’ / Megumi Hayashibara. Video Format Version Of The End Of Evangelion.

Jan 31, 2012
Shame the art sucks but I could really do without all the extra tat and massive size of the UE so this is the version I sprung for. Classic dub is a must though I won't retire my platinum collection.

Nov 13, 2018
UK
Don't need all the extra tat that comes with the Ultimate Edition but I'm so attached to that OG dub that it's non-negotiable. Ordered.

Sep 5, 2014
Wisconsin
Big pass for me, very plain and dull for a "Collectors Edition". I am only interested in the ADV dub, hopefully it gets a separate release at some point but for now I'll just stick with my DVDs
If you did not look at the bottom of the image, it clearly says artwork is subject to change. Meaning not final. They just wanted to get a jump on pre-orders since the Ultimate edition is selling very quickly.

Tacozilla

Premium Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Liverpool (UK)
If you did not look at the bottom of the image, it clearly says artwork is subject to change. Meaning not final. They just wanted to get a jump on pre-orders since the Ultimate edition is selling very quickly.

Subject to change, but very rarely do you see a drastic change in art for box sets. The price is just way too high, there would need be a lot more extras to even tempt me to get it.