NES Classic returns to stores June 29,2018

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
nesclassic.jpg

Update from Nintendo

The Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) Classic was a huge hit because it looked like the original NES and had some of its most popular games.

Josh Miller/CNET
We've known since last year that Nintendo was planning to bring back the Mini NES, now we have a date.

From June 29, 2018, you'll be able to buy the NES Classic Edition in stores in the US

Thankfully, Nintendo says they'll be available until the end of the year. The console costs $80.

The NES Classic was initially released in November 2016 and was a dramatic success. It comes with classic games like Super Mario Bros 3., Metroid and The Legend of Zelda. Later, Nintendo also launched the SNES Classic. Both have been in demand since their release and Nintendo has struggled to keep up. Other manufacturers like Neo Geohave jumped on the trend in the interim. A Sega Genesis Mini is set for release later this year.

I’m not surprised they are re-releasing it after how popular it was. They will make a lot of sales with this!

Well it's about damn time! :mad: Hopefully I can get my ninja paws on one this time! And July 2nd is my birthday! :hungry: Happy EARLY present for me! :woot: :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
am I correct in thinking this is JUST a re-release? nothing new?

also, I wastold they were thinking of doing a gamecube-mini soon/next.....

HELL YEAH! :woot: I finally own this gem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nes birthday gift.jpg

My beautiful wife gave it to me yesterday for my birthday! :drool: :cool: :notworthy: