Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
Upcoming Batman v Superman pops

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
I am getting so sick of the U.K. getting screwed over pops, if you don't want us in the UK to get any cool ones why do we get any it's getting very annoying, :(

Reactions: ty233
I'll probably pick up Aquaman from this set, but undecided on regular version or the blue hologram style one. And yes, here in the UK we pay at least £10 for a Pop, whereas that HT price of under $9 makes it maybe £6-£7 when converted?

Reactions: Flash
My last order from US was just over £15 and caused customs fees and £13.50 ****** parcelforce fees. :(

It's ridiculous the limit is so low almost makes it impossible to buy anything :(

Reactions: Flash
Bah, thought so. Their prices aren't that great either, virtually the same as a preorder price from here on forbidden planet(if they were on there to preorder).

Always thought the British pound was good against the Australian dollar

Bah, thought so. Their prices aren't that great either, virtually the same as a preorder price from here on forbidden planet(if they were on there to preorder).

Always thought the British pound was good against the Australian dollar

Hopefully they will turn up in UK. It takes weeks from Australia so probably by the time you got it and paid the customs fees it be announced in UK

Although in the UK it's probably going to be £30 min

I ordered Aquaman, being in stock I imagine it'll be with me in 1-2 weeks. We always get such iffy release dates, FP are terrible at sending in stock items so for now I don't mind buying one from Australia.

Reactions: Covcraig