Mediabook NEW Black Christmas (2006) 3-Disc Blu-ray Mediabook Cover B Nameless Media UNRATED CUT 500 copies

Jun 8, 2020
I received my copy of cover b today.

Awesome 3-disc blu-ray edition by Nameless Media with some nice artwork by Illan Sheady (https://www.instagram.com/accounts/l...nkproductions/).

The glossy parts on front and spine look great.

3 cuts available in this edition:

- R-rated cut ca. 90 Min
- Unrated cut (FIRST TIME ON BLU-RAY WORLDWIDE!) ca. 92 Min.
- European Version (first time in German on Blu-ray) ca. 84 Min.

Black Christmas IMG_5099.jpg

Unboxing video (in English)

NOTE! This release by Nameless Media has nothing to do with the ridiculous release by Concorde Home Entertainment in Germany from last year, which was a repack only!
Thread to be found here Mediabook - Black Christmas (Blu-ray Mediabook) (Media Markt Exclusive) [Germany]

Reactions: 3Maters
Why the Concorde one is ridicolous I don´t know. It has a bounded booklet and spot-gloss and yeah it´s a repack, but like I mentioned before it is just one scene missing in the unrated version and who needs the Euro-cut. Also I think it is just a B-movie bad sort of-one and the Capelight Mediabook for the original was €21,99 and this one is more than double of the price and typical for the actual price-politic of the labels. The Capelight one is sold out since long and for an extremely rare collection with both parts as Mediabook you have to get the uncut version of the remake or reboot and therefore you pay whatever it takes. That´s redicolous. I will not support that and there´s no reason not to buy the Concorde one for completion.

Last edited:
I have the Unrated version on HD DVD, but I thoroughly hated this movie, like no other ever before, or after. I also can't stand anything to do with eyes, and this movie as if intentionally, all it does is something with eyes, so...