New Comic Book Day (NCBD) & Latest Pick Up Haul!

• Hello and happy early holidays from HiDefNinja! It's been a challenging couple of years for everyone and this site included. Please remember during November and December to click links on this site before purchasing from Amazon or other retailers like Zavvi. Every little bit helps and thank you so much for the dedicated support you show us by visiting!
0D0500BC-AE29-4E0C-90B8-12C086958288.jpeg
D73EE23E-523D-4135-A21F-B18A20CD1CE3.jpeg
FAEA2DEE-AB61-449A-AA8C-CAF69E5A59DF.jpeg
2B02631C-C1C0-41A3-956F-3F4E8D95A012.jpeg
336DC2B9-6E78-4C55-B66F-DD2DD3C1EB7E.jpeg

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and jitstark

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
@tridon I didnt get the weapon x after all. I thought I did but instead I got a diff variant. all 3 arrived with corner damage that wasnt like nit picky damage either. Seeing what Unknown Comic books will do for me now ..........

got the 2 yellow suits and this one

39301921_511318015983364_4801229629643816960_n_1024x1024.jpg

I loved those Adi Granov variants, but the prices were insane! I couldn't justify it, so I made good with the regular Steve McNiven costume variants.

That's a beauty, though. It's a real shame that they arrived damaged. They better send you replacement copies -- especially for the price. Let me know how that goes. It'll help my decision on whether to buy from Unknown in the future or not.

And can't wait to see that CGC box all set up! :D

I loved those Adi Granov variants, but the prices were insane! I couldn't justify it, so I made good with the regular Steve McNiven costume variants.

That's a beauty, though. It's a real shame that they arrived damaged. They better send you replacement copies -- especially for the price. Let me know how that goes. It'll help my decision on whether to buy from Unknown in the future or not.

And can't wait to see that CGC box all set up! :D
they pack very well, but although the comics were packed well seems they forgot the last bit of tape that tapes the comics in the inside to the mailer itself ... cause the moved back and forth and hit the edges inside. I'm sure they pack thousands and a likely mishap. but yeah....

they asked for pics so i provided.

• Informative
Reactions: tridon

tridon

Est. 2011
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
they pack very well, but although the comics were packed well seems they forgot the last bit of tape that tapes the comics in the inside to the mailer itself ... cause the moved back and forth and hit the edges inside. I'm sure they pack thousands and a likely mishap. but yeah....

they asked for pics so i provided.

Ah, that's a real bummer. Like you said, though, I'm sure one is mispackaged every now and then. It's unfortunate that it had to be yours this time.