New Comic Book Day (NCBD) & Latest Pick Up Haul!

New arrival on left
iOS Image - 3174696226.jpg

And
iOS Image - 2353396466.jpg
spidey

I never realized that Ross' Immortal Hulk #1 was a homage. That's REALLY cool!
Yeah when i found that out I immediately wanted it too. its pretty popular hulk art too btw, its on a lot of posters, shirts, and stuff that gets licensed etc. I didnt wanna break the bank for a nice graded one which can cost over $100 (tho still affordable) so I got this one for $40 shipped.

Yeah when i found that out I immediately wanted it too. its pretty popular hulk art too btw, its on a lot of posters, shirts, and stuff that gets licensed etc. I didnt wanna break the bank for a nice graded one which can cost over $100 (tho still affordable) so I got this one for $40 shipped.

$40 shipped for that is pretty damn good and, honestly, I like older comics when they look a little more beat up. The creases show history. :thumbs:

Reactions: jitstark
Where do get those oldies? Bargain bins or estate sales?

Hulk 600 and X-men vs. back issue bin LCS $4

All the other old ones in this batch , eBay ... most were “lots” or same seller whom will do combined shipping

It’s rare I can hit an estate sale near me as not big cities around, but I have my “treasure tracker” set to email me anytime comic books are listed within like 100 miles or so at estatesales.net. And it works, been to one that way. Best deals that way. Have to go early as others know too. I guess mostly people dying? And kids getting rid of house fulls as lots of golden age silver n bronze and like usually one set price $2 comics etc

• Helpful Post
Reactions: kryptonite
@kryptonite and I just got a bunch last night , I knew of this store in Texas, and they just opened one not long ago here in my city. Half Price Books. Found a ton for cheap. $2 back issues and some even clearance 50 cents.

site shows one in IL as well, fyi

Reactions: kryptonite