New Comic Book Day (NCBD) & Latest Pick Up Haul!

@CinemaDeviant I only bought House and thus read House .... I like where its going ... interested to see .... since its a 6 issue series im in for all 6.

Had a few (literally 3) comics show up today , will try and snap a pic for here tomorrow .... Picked up like a 9.6 grade copy of 1st Blade! (not appearance but first in his series) Mahershala ALi is gonna kill that roll and the first appearance (expensive) and other notable Blade comics I think will only rise. Got it for like $18 shipped.

Man, thats a damn steal right there on the Blade! I'm gonna have to try to scoop one of those up at some point because you're definitely right, those books are gonna spike like crazy. Ali is gonna kill it as Blade....cant wait!

@CinemaDeviant I only bought House and thus read House .... I like where its going ... interested to see .... since its a 6 issue series im in for all 6.

Had a few (literally 3) comics show up today , will try and snap a pic for here tomorrow .... Picked up like a 9.6 grade copy of 1st Blade! (not appearance but first in his series) Mahershala ALi is gonna kill that roll and the first appearance (expensive) and other notable Blade comics I think will only rise. Got it for like $18 shipped.

Scooped up some stuff on Ebay recently. I FINALLY completed my Phalanx Covenant and Fatal Attractions sets and picked up a cool Walking Dead #100 variant (I think this was one of the mystery polybagged ones).

View attachment 441752View attachment 441753View attachment 441754View attachment 441755View attachment 441756

Nice, man! I remember buying both Fatal Attractions and The Phalanx Covenant when they released back in the '90s. Used to love the holograms on the FA covers! Definitely two great X-Men storylines.

Reactions: CinemaDeviant

That's a hell of a deal on the first Blade! Nice score, man!

And I'd recommend also reading Powers of X. While it and House are separate mini-series, they're telling one big arc. For example...

Remember when Mystique and Toad go through the portal in HoX #1? It shows them coming out of the portal and what happens from there in PoX #1.

Made it into my LCBS for the first New ComicBook Day that I've been able to attend in a long time. Here's the haul...

IMG_2198.JPG
IMG_2197.JPG
IMG_2196.JPG

The only DC title I am reading is Batman.

I'm not reading much DC at all right now. Batman: Last Knight on Earth mini-series and a few upcoming one-shots. That's about it. I was reading Justice League Dark and it's really good, but I had to trim back on some monthlies. Looking forward to checking out Legion of Super-Heroes #1 since Bendis said it's basically his DC version of Ultimate Spider-Man.

I'm not reading much DC at all right now. Batman: Last Knight on Earth mini-series and a few upcoming one-shots. That's about it. I was reading Justice League Dark and it's really good, but I had to trim back on some monthlies. Looking forward to checking out Legion of Super-Heroes #1 since Bendis said it's basically his DC version of Ultimate Spider-Man.
Wow, will have to check that one out. I used to read it way back.

Reactions: tridon

If I were you guys, I'd hop on that Upshot Now #0 from Midtown Comics. It's technically the first appearance for a LOT of new series by a new studio, and each series is headed by solid, well-known creative teams. Good chance some of these become movies or TV shows, and you know what happens when that happens. Values skyrocket. :thumbs:

Gonna hit up my LCS either Friday or next week. Shouldnt have much, but its been a while.

only subbed to Iron Man, Immortal Hulk, and I think he throws in whatever is Ghost Rider/Cosmic Ghost Rider. cant recall.

Reactions: tridon