New Freddy Kruegar Pop Vinyl [Funko]

Flash

Premium Supporter
Jan 17, 2014
IMG_6810.jpg

IMG_6815.jpg

IMG_6811.jpg

There is a new Freddy Kruegar on the way...

Last edited:
Reactions: Asopp and ty233
Thank you @Flash :thumbs: :happy:

I like the fact it's exclusive but as you said shipping cost is a no for me unfortunately $40 for 1 Funko pop to France :wtf:
Wish it was an amazon exclusive, more affordable for non US customers... or HDN could open Funko pop GBs :cigar::whistle::rofl:

Thank you @Flash :thumbs: :happy:

I like the fact it's exclusive but as you said shipping cost is a no for me unfortunately $40 for 1 Funko pop to France :wtf:
Wish it was an amazon exclusive, more affordable for non US customers... or HDN could open Funko pop GBs :cigar::whistle::rofl:
@kaw @Flash @ty233 @apsmith21 I will start writing up a GB thread in the general group buy section for Funko Pops. This will be done tomorrow and we will work out the paying options as I do not always have the funds to pick up everything before invoices are sent.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: ty233 and apsmith21
@kaw @Flash @ty233 @apsmith21 I will start writing up a GB thread in the general group buy section for Funko Pops. This will be done tomorrow and we will work out the paying options as I do not always have the funds to pick up everything before invoices are sent.
@apsmith21 @Naughtius Maximus The GB thread has been created and posted. Can you please review and make sure all the wording is fine and have it go live?