• MAG

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Just like the title says ... You can choose multiple choices, those are all the May Releases except for Leisure Suit Larry Box Office Bust which already came out ... if you bought that or plan too then just reply with that as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well first of all, I'm planning on buying Bionic Commando if I like the online out of the upcoming demo, maybe Fuel and I'll probably buy inFamous at a later date. And for god's sake, don't buy Box Office Bust. Your life will never be the same again.

UFC and Damnation for me. I may wait on Damnation if gamefly delivers it promptly ... give me a chance to check it out. I havent read too much on Infamous but its something I can wait on.

i jsut realized what damnation is.

that makes 3 i would like to get this month and ghost busters next month and prototype, plus i have like 6 games i haven't finished and i start school next month!!!

son of a...

nothing for me.

infamous ill rent, ill get tiger woods 10 in june because the last TW game i had was 05. then ill probably not buy a game till the fall.

nothing for me.

infamous ill rent, ill get tiger woods 10 in june because the last TW game i had was 05. then ill probably not buy a game till the fall.

Oh yeah, forgot about Tiger Woods 10, I'm definitely getting that too. I haven't played one on a next gen console yet.

i have TW 09. pretty much the same as the rest. personally i like the xbox controller for this game, it's more forgiving on the swing. i know there is adapter to use an xbox controller on the ps3, minus rumble and motion sensing, but it's $50.

i have TW 09. pretty much the same as the rest. personally i like the xbox controller for this game, it's more forgiving on the swing. i know there is adapter to use an xbox controller on the ps3, minus rumble and motion sensing, but it's $50.

I prefer the xbox controller as well for the Tiger Woods game. I'll probably just get it for the 360 then.