New Member from the UK

Jun 16, 2021
Hi

I've been slowly upgrading my collection to 4K over the past year and also really got into buy steelbooks. I was told this was a great place to look at group buys and also requests for those steelbooks we just don't get released over here.

I really like the new Sicario 4K and Dredd 4K steelbooks Best Buy have and wondered if anyone is able to assist with purchasing these?

I'll be keeping an eye on the group buys going forward and happy to help try and get UK releases if anyone needs them.

Welcome to HDN @Delds

We recommend you subscribe to each thread you're interested in, for future reference, to be alerted when news about a GB are posted.

To take part in a GB, here's a handy how-to from @Actarus :

For the titles you're inquiring about, both GBs hosted by @apsmith21 are showing as out of stock:

However, you can still seek help from other fellow collectors by posting in the "looking for" thread (link below and guidelines in first post "OP"):

You'll be able to access the trading section once you have 20 non-spammy posts.

Good luck.

Reactions: apsmith21
Hi

I've been slowly upgrading my collection to 4K over the past year and also really got into buy steelbooks. I was told this was a great place to look at group buys and also requests for those steelbooks we just don't get released over here.

I really like the new Sicario 4K and Dredd 4K steelbooks Best Buy have and wondered if anyone is able to assist with purchasing these?

I'll be keeping an eye on the group buys going forward and happy to help try and get UK releases if anyone needs them.
Welcome aboard! Pleasure to have you with us. :)

Reactions: Delds
Welcome, @Delds. This is a great community, with lots of helpful members, and I'm sure that you'll be happy here :).

Reactions: Delds
Welcome @Delds :) Hope you got your wallet topped up and ready to go. You gonna' need it ;)

Make It Rain Reaction GIF

Hi

Not sure if you're still looking but I added a few copies to the Sicario group buy. Just keep in mind shipping costs (not included) are the same for 1-3 steelbooks to the UK.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles