New Member,

@Noodles Hi there no worries i was lucky enough for IRON MAN to see my post i think and he helped me no end re the GB's etc, Thanks for the welcome anyway :) yeah think i tried PM you a while back.

Looks like some very cool people within this Site and so am happy to have been able to join, had some luck already with the GB's aswell and some great threads covering all sorts.

Reactions: Noodles
@Noodles Hi there no worries i was lucky enough for IRON MAN to see my post i think and he helped me no end re the GB's etc, Thanks for the welcome anyway :) yeah think i tried PM you a while back.

Looks like some very cool people within this Site and so am happy to have been able to join, had some luck already with the GB's aswell and some great threads covering all sorts.
I get a lot of PMs, especially from new members, so I occasionally lose track and forget who's who lol. Glad to hear you managed to figure things out though and that you're enjoying your time here. Feel free to give us a shout if you need help with anything else... I'll try my best not to let you down again :sorry: :p

Hey no worries and am looking forward to being able to spend some quality time on here at some point.
So much going on now with all these Company's creating some beautiful steelbooks am guessing our wallets will be crying for years to come!
:wtf: