NEW Official “Urban Camouflage” accessories Available Soon

Apr 17, 2009
San Diego, CA
5454275853_8b7896c53b.jpg

Hi Everyone! With awesome multi-player games such as Killzone 3 and SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy SEALs on the way, the new Bluetooth Headset is sure to be your go-to communication device. The Headset already comes in a sleek, high-gloss black finish. However, we’ve also heard some of your requests for a militaristic color and are now offering the headset in a new “urban camouflage” color. For the same great price of $49.99 (MSRP), the urban camouflage Bluetooth Headset will be available at GameStop locations nationwide, to coincide with the highly-anticipated launch of SOCOM 4 on April 19 – making it a must have for SOCOM 4’s unbridled 32-player online multiplayer mayhem.

As most of you know, our Bluetooth Headsets offer a number of great features, making it perfect for gaming. It starts with built-in noise cancellation and our proprietary High Quality (HQ) mode enabling us to deliver the best quality PS3 voice chat. An in-game headset status indicator, easily accessible microphone mute button, and charging cradle which also functions as a desktop microphone adds unparalleled functionality.

Last edited:
i hate the original that came with Socom confrontation. It hurt my ear after a few minutes. I may pick this up when i get some money!!

DUALSHOCK®3 – Urban Camouflage

Get closer to the action with the Urban Camouflage DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller.

The Urban Camouflage DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller is the latest recruit to the exciting lineup of colors. Perfect for the first-person shooter fan; get closer to the action by gearing up in urban camo. Just like the rest of the DUALSHOCK®3 family of colors, this newest addition provides intuitive SIXAXIS™ motion-sensing controls, intense vibration feedback, and a comfortable grip for hours of gameplay.

ds3_urban_small1.jpg
ds3_urban_small2.jpg

1. Bluetooth® technology: No wires. Play completely untethered with the only Bluetooth® controller for the PS3™ system.
  2. Maximum comfort: Hours of comfortable game play with ergonomically designed grips.
  3. Vibration feedback: Feel every hit, crash, and explosion with hand-vibrating DUALSHOCK® response.
  4. SIXAXIS™ motion technology: Truly intuitive game play through the motion sensing SIXAXIS™ technology. With this system, sensors read when a player angles, tilts, thrusts, or pulls the controller, all in real-time and with high precision.
    :Multiplayer gaming: Play wirelessly with up to seven friends at one once for serious multiplayer gaming.
  5. Charging: Charge the DUALSHOCK®3 wireless controller with the PS3™ system using the controller's USB cable. You can even plug it in during gameplay, so you'll never miss a beat.