New Plasma!

Illiciter

Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2009
Now that the house is found, and almost closed on, I had the realization that all the appliances are accounted for.

This leaves one fact remaining. I have the points to buy my new plasma! :scat:

So here she is, 50" Panasonic G10:

Panasonic G10

:oohyeah:

whats your review so far and whats the old tv you had before??

Just saw this, sorry mate... still waiting to move in to the new place before I get it delivered.

I'm sure it will be great! I'll post my review and maybe a couple pics after it's all done

cool,you should get it calibrated later down the line,i dont have the highest end tv of a LCD but it really is noticeable to see the overall Better colors and have more Pop to the picture watching HD from the calibration

Now that the house is found, and almost closed on, I had the realization that all the appliances are accounted for.

This leaves one fact remaining. I have the points to buy my new plasma! :scat:

So here she is, 50" Panasonic G10:

Panasonic G10

:oohyeah:

God I love selling that TV....

cool,you should get it calibrated later down the line,i dont have the highest end tv of a LCD but it really is noticeable to see the overall Better colors and have more Pop to the picture watching HD from the calibration

Most definitely get it calibrated in a couple of months, night and day difference...

oh yeah, thanks to the sale and the overage of gift cards I'll be able to get the calibration and a TV mount (although the debate is over a wall mount vs a slim stand since we're still not sure where to put the TV) since the mount would have to be over a fireplace and I'm not sure how to fish the wires without breaking the chimney?

oh yeah, thanks to the sale and the overage of gift cards I'll be able to get the calibration and a TV mount (although the debate is over a wall mount vs a slim stand since we're still not sure where to put the TV) since the mount would have to be over a fireplace and I'm not sure how to fish the wires without breaking the chimney?

I'm not a big wall mount guy... But I'll tell you fireplaces aren't that bad, IF you know what your doing... If not, let the geek squad do it.. then u don't have to worry and your TV falling. And buy a Sansus Wall mount if you do mount it.. its all metal...

The Plasma Saga Continues!

So here I am, in the middle of the chaotic install that is my mounted plasma TV... Best Buy was unable to mount the TV where I wanted because behind the wall there were no studs to be found. Very odd.

So I hired a guy to come in and frame the area above the fireplace so there are studs available to mount my plasma up. I'm taking pictures as this story develops.. It's pretty silly how goofy this house was built