Mediabook NEW The Wicker Man (1973) Piece of Art Box Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray + CD Birnenblatt 1.000 copies

Jun 8, 2020
The Wicker Man (1973) Piece of Art Box by Birnenblatt Germany (1.000 copies, limited/numbered).

The set contains the Final Cut (with German audio for the very first time!) on disc 1,
disc 2 includes the Theatrical and Director´s Cut,
and disc 3 the soundtrack CD.

Disc 1 is region free, disc 2 region B only!

The Wicker Man 3 662C0007-FC41-4917-A71A-AD39C29E5A67.JPG
The Wicker Man 2 0F793E46-23E8-4568-8110-A69559BEF5D5.JPG
The Wicker Man 1 6149D769-01A1-4721-8DE3-FFFB75C16017.JPG

Unboxing video (in english)

Reactions: Robles and Gaz85
@Gaz85 Not to my knowledge. Maybe JPC Germany will sell this in the near future, but right now it is exclusive to Mediamarkt and Saturn Germany which don´t ship abroad.

Reactions: Gaz85
@Gaz85 These do pop up on ebay from time to time but you normally pay the price for them.

@Gaz85 You in the UK mate? If so ill be getting some stuff sent over after Christmas so you're welcome to add some stuff to it mate.

@Gaz85 You in the UK mate? If so ill be getting some stuff sent over after Christmas so you're welcome to add some stuff to it mate.
Thanks for the offer mate but I'm in Australia. I did actually just find this via OFDb.de who ship internationally. Grabbed Lost in Translation too which had been eluding me until now. Now I just need to find Dawn of the Dead.

Thanks for the offer mate but I'm in Australia. I did actually just find this via OFDb.de who ship internationally. Grabbed Lost in Translation too which had been eluding me until now. Now I just need to find Dawn of the Dead.
No worries Mate :thumbs: Glad to hear you managed to obtain a copy :D

I came across a copy of DOTD on Ebay a few months back which I was going to pick up then bloody forgot all about it :cautious: Haven't seen one since.

Signed up just to thank you. In the U.S. and just received my copy via OFDb.de thanks to your post. Cheers!

Reactions: shane54 and Gaz85
Not looking for this one in particular...but there's no real surefire way for someone in the US to order a Piece of Art Box release? Other than checking these previously mentioned websites like JPC and OFDb?

I need the upcoming Blair Witch Project trilogy.

@jacobsever
The Blair Witch Project is sold out already due to pre orders (500 copies only).
What´s more, it is a Mediamarkt/Saturn exclusive set and they don´t ship outdside of Germany in general.

Even if there were copies made available for at least JPC they would not ship overseas, because this item is rated FSK 18 in Germany.
Your only chance will be eBay unfortunately or Amazon marketplace.

The release has been postponed several times and is now pushed back to March 25th.