New to the site? Welcome & tag a mod!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
hdn_banner test.jpg

Hello new ninjas!

New to the site and have a question?

Tag "New Ninja" welcome mod @Iron Man and @Noodles , by adding the @ in front of their names.

When you're in different forums, you can also tag members with a 'Contributor", "Super Moderator" or "Moderator" banner under their username.

We all started somewhere, so don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Welcome again to hidefninja.com, and have fun exploring the site and collecting!

:ninja:

DIgitalbabe
Staff/Community Manager

Last edited by a moderator:
Thought I'd make a post of my own so that's it's easier to find me if any new members require assistance or just simply want to chat - please feel free to tag me (@Noodles) or even send a private message my way. :)

And whilst I'm here... I wish all new Ninjas a very warm welcome to HDN! It's great to have you as part of the community and I look forward to seeing you around the forums. :thumbs:

Also a shout out from me to any new members if you need any assistance or help with anything feel free to contact me via PM or by tagging me (@Sigill).
We have a very friendly vibe here and I'm sure you will enjoy the community spirit we have here. There are lots of friendly knowledgable people who will go out their way to help you.

Welcome to all new ninjas and I look forward to chatting to you around the forums!:)

Hey guys! Glad to be a Ninja! Just a quick question. Will we get alerts to new group buys? If not what's the best way to find out about the new group buys you have available? @Noodles
Hi @AVaughan34, welcome to the forum! There are alerts sent out for certain group buys. The quickest way to check is to select the menu tab on the top left of the forum. You will next see an option for Group Buys, if you click on that it will show you the currently open GB’s.
There will also be a link in the Individual threads aswell so if there’s an item that interests you check the first post and there will be a link in there if a GB is available. If you need any other help just give me or one of the other mods a shout. Enjoy your time on the forum!:)

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Hey guys! Glad to be a Ninja! Just a quick question. Will we get alerts to new group buys? If not what's the best way to find out about the new group buys you have available? @Noodles
Welcome to HDN @AVaughan34. Great to have you here! :thumbs:

I see Sigill already answered your question, but if you need further assistance with anything, then please feel free to reach out. :)

• Thanks
Reactions: Sigill